• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING THIS WEEKEND IN MOSCOW

A

Anonymous

This is going to raise some eyebrows amongst my Grizzly brethren but here goes.....................
I can't believe I am hearing talk of another NC this year already. First off,
This game may not be close. All of you true griz fans(as opposed to the ridge runners) who have been watching the Griz with me for years know that we may be in trouble this year. This is the first time in forever that our offense has struggled in the red zone!! If it weren't for our Defense, we may have 2 losses already and 1 loss to a Div II team. Idaho looked damn good against UW last week and those tough teams they have played over the past month and gotten their a##es handed to them have made them bitter. They are ready to take it out on a smaller school for once. Don't be making travel plans to Chatanooga so soon! :-?

Hang in there Griz.............

Next year may be our year!

Like I said before the Griz don't lose to the Vandals no matter what!

"The Griz don't lose to the Vandals no matter what?"
How about 1999 in Missoula for starters? And have you ever looked at the series record? What, are you a two year old Griz fan?

Ive been reading all the posts, Griz. Pull your collective heads out of
the sand, YOU HAVE PLAYED NO ONE. Your living on last years games.
This is the year for the Vandals. It won't even be close.

Have fun at the game.

GO VANDALS

I agree, a lot of knowledgeable folks also would agree. A loss at Kibbie is within the realm of possibility. My hope that if we come out on the short end it won't hurt us in poling and hurting us the long term goal of hosting playoff games (winning the BIg Sky of course..) This year is also featuring a BSC that is balanced more than ever. I don't see any games either home or away that are the 'gimme' games of past seasons either. It may well be that conference champ could concievably have one or even two losses, tie for lead, etc.

I do think that Montana has the best talent, balance, and following...BUT no one will give us a free pass. Idaho State pushed us at home, Eastern and Weber on the road will be tough but winable games. :(

NAMPA VANDAL, We are living on last years sucess? At least we had sucess. If you win that would make you what 2-5? Congratulations you have arrived.

NAMPA VANDAL said:
Ive been reading all the posts, Griz. Pull your collective heads out of
the sand, YOU HAVE PLAYED NO ONE. Your living on last years games.
This is the year for the Vandals. It won't even be close.

Have fun at the game.

GO VANDALS
You're right we still haven't played anyone!! Griz 38 Idaho 31. Go Griz!

Back