• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcats DC suspended

How in the double-fuck is this bum still allowed at practice? That would piss me off if I were a bubcat. If it were his first, or maybe second, or maybe if he didn’t get fired from prior jobs for the same thing, or maybe if Coach VI didn’t go on and on about this guy’s character…..

But of course, #scumcats are probably thrilled with this approach. I mean come on, bubs want to send a message but winning at all costs is much more important. A 1-game suspension is the best of both worlds

HookedonGriz said:
He has literally put egg on the face of his head coach and that program.
Hehe, yes, literally!

The article said he puked at the hospital. Probably the Huevos rancheros from Sante Fe Reds which is just down the street from where he was doing almost twice the speed limit.

Look at these comments from Coach VI when he hired this drunk:

On the day that Vigen announced Garza’s hiring at MSU, Vigen said: “Coach Garza has made some mistakes in his past, mistakes that he would own up to, he does own up to. I have the ability to move on from that because I know the type of man he is and I know the type of coach that he is.”

And that whole business about “fighting the good fight” sounds to me like he was acknowledging his demons, and MSC also had full knowledge. Like everyone knew he had addiction issues but he was such a nice guy.

Okay, I have to know: how are the sweeping this wildly embarrassing and concerning incident for the program under the rug on bcn?

I’m not about to kick a man while he’s down. Clearly some issues there. I will, however, say it’s absurd that he’s still coaching at practice (according to reports). That’s an awful look for the #scumcats if true.

EverettGriz said:
Okay, I have to know: how are the sweeping this wildly embarrassing and concerning incident for the program under the rug on bcn?

well at least one of them thinks that the PED posts are serious…

RickRund said:
I think it is the second comment on egris that seems to be accusing Garza of peddling PEDs. A few others are as bad.

There are a few of the gris posters that are saying STOP IT...

EverettGriz said:

This gem is from from GoCats18 on bcn

Really sucks, you just never know what people are dealing with or struggle with. He clearly made a bad choice, but still a better choice than being a Griz coach.

The 3rd dui is horrible, allowing him to practice this week is almost as bad.

The speeding ticket is serious too, but the out-of-state charge for no resident license and still having Texas license plates is hilarious.

I don’t care. That’s fucking funny. And I will laugh and tease them about it forever. It’s so Bozeman. Like everyone else who lives in that shithole. No local connection and no real plan of staying long term. The guy had no intention of being there next season.

Fahque said:
EverettGriz said:

RickRund said:
I think it is the second comment on egris that seems to be accusing Garza of peddling PEDs. A few others are as bad.

Thanks. They're not a particularly bright bunch, are they?

And has anyone said stop it?

grizfnz said:
EverettGriz said:

Really sucks, you just never know what people are dealing with or struggle with. He clearly made a bad choice, but still a better choice than being a Griz coach.

Good Lord.

grizfnz said:
EverettGriz said:

My goodness, that may be the worst post I’ve ever read. I’ve read a lot. What an absolute tool! (Not you, the Bob)

If he is terminated after this year, here's hoping he winds up in Austin, Texas, with Freeze at Auburn, or any number of coaches who have had problems. Look at the job Saban is doing getting even folks like Kiffin back on track. He screwed up and in all probability blew another chance to redeem himself. Obviously, he's human. And got caught.

What are the odds of a car from Texas getting pulled over for doing twice the speed limit down Main Street at 10:30pm on the night of cat/Griz?

I realize he was hammered but that is next-level stupid.

EverettGriz said:
Fahque said:

Thanks. They're not a particularly bright bunch, are they?

And has anyone said stop it?

I'm beginning to think you really do read stuff over there…

Smellycat said:
RickRund said:

STOP IT. My alter ego spends time on Egriz, & this thread reeks like everything rotten over there. You can't complain about Egriz & its trolls and then speculate about our DC like this. When you do this you're no better than they are. Stop It. Leave the speculation where it belongs, in your head, and support Willie G until we know more about this situation. Just like the players it's next man up for Daly & won't be beat for the rest of us. GO CATS!

Hawks86 said:
Stop-It.gif

… These posts were from before an article announcing that the charge was a DUI was posted in their thread

I don't give that site any clicks. But the "stop it" part was included in the post you copied about the PEDs. Apparently GRIZ fans were staying "stop it' according to the cat fan, but I haven't seen that. Well, I mean I've seen some say "stop it" when it comes to drinking and driving.

I agree with a previous poster that the suspension action is a result of MSU legal. Garza hasn’t been convicted of anything yet and it appears he plead not guilty. I am sure the school wants to prevent any lawsuits. I predict he will resign in short order. That is what he did the previous two times. If he doesn’t, I would bet he is fired as soon as the legal situation permits. . I feel bad for him. It is horrible addiction. I hope with this incident, he will use it to get the help he needs to turn his life around.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
If he is terminated after this year, here's hoping he…
What?!? How is he not terminated right fucking now?

I don’t get it? Is MSC too gunshy to pull the trigger because of the Kramer lawsuit or do they really just want to win at all costs?

garizzalies said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
If he is terminated after this year, here's hoping he…
What?!? How is he not terminated right f###[#] now?

I don’t get it? Is MSC too gunshy to pull the trigger because of the Kramer lawsuit or do they really just want to win at all costs?

Sound as though he's still out coachin' em up!

Back