• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcats DC suspended

HookedonGriz said:
D Coord suspension, PEDs, playing guys who were ineligible….everything is rainbows and butterflies in Bozangeles 😂
You might be on to something here. Maybe half their D got juiced. :lol:

HookedonGriz said:
D Coord suspension, PEDs, playing guys who were ineligible….everything is rainbows and butterflies in Bozangeles 😂

“Pay no attention to the shit behind the curtain!”

the-great-and-powerful-oz-revealed-4-pay-no-attention-to-that-man-behind-the-curtain.jpg

blackfoot griz said:
ABQCat said:
This guy gets it.

I would assume the proper follow-up is that Daly is on the right trajectory and will improve the culture?
Yes, pretty much. Great opportunity for Daly and he'll be ready. Howe will share game day duties as well. I'm confident in both those guys.

SaskGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
This guy has got an ugly history of DUI's in his past. Maybe he got another one???? Definitely not ideal to lose your DC for a playoff game.
I'd like to meet a guy who had a positive history of DUI's, not no history like most people but an actual positive history. Like the cops found him, he was hammered, drove into a ditch but delivered a baby before passing out, while waiting for a tow.

Sask, that is some fine stuff there.
An excellent example of a positive DUI. Rare, but striking when you find it.
;)

Not a great situation. Without knowing all the details you guys know, I’ll say at the very least the timing is gross.

Lucky for me I wanted my guy Daly to get the job so this is his time to shine!

But not impressed with the circumstances. Whatever they are.

Given each teams' history, the NCAA should show up at 8:00 tomorrow at MSU and NDSU and announce that every player dressing for this week's game will be drug tested starting in 15 mins. What's the over/under on the percentage of each team that comes down with the flu?

ilovethecats said:
Not a great situation. Without knowing all the details you guys know, I’ll say at the very least the timing is gross.

I just hope it wasn't a DUI, east of the divide there aren't even any corners. That's the worst about getting pinned for being on the wobbly pops, all you had to do was keep her out of the rhubarb and you've had been done and dusted. Fer F..K sakes.

SaskGriz said:
ilovethecats said:

I just hope it wasn't a DUI, east of the divide there aren't even any corners. That's the worst about getting pinned for being on the wobbly pops, all you had to do was keep her out of the rhubarb and you've had been done and dusted. Fer F..K sakes.

Not sure what you said. But I don’t think it was that. Still not impressed.

ilovethecats said:
SaskGriz said:

There's an app.

SaskGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
There's an app.

Curious about the app!

One, seems you’re speculating there was a DUI. I don’t believe that to be the case. He wouldn’t be employed.

Two, it seems if he DID get a DUI, you’re annoyed he couldn’t avoid it. Straight roads and rhubarb and all.

Let me know what the app is as I don’t want to jump to conclusions. As a man who lost family because of a moron drunk driver, I really want to know what you meant by your post. :?

SaskGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
There's an app.

:lol: :lol:

But ILTC, I know you’ve posted that before and I’d forgotten. Drinking and driving is no laughing matter (although pigeon Canadian is damn funny). Very sorry for your loss.

EverettGriz said:
SaskGriz said:
There's an app.

:lol: :lol:

But ILTC, I know you’ve posted that before and I’d forgotten. Drinking and driving is no laughing matter (although pigeon Canadian is damn funny). Very sorry for your loss.
Appreciate it EG!

And no worries, I’m not bent out of shape about it. Just seems some have a different view of it than I do. And didn’t wanna jump on sask cause I literally couldn’t tell what he was saying. Canadians are weird. Once I get the app l’ll decipher and get back to you all! :thumb:

SaskGriz said:
ilovethecats said:

I’m hoping it wasn’t bigamy. That has to be near the top of most ridiculous crimes. I know it’s frowned upon in at least 49 states.

Back