• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Alrighty

dupuyer griz

DONOR
You got some turkey (or ham if you’re a psycho I guess) in your tum tum. You’ve been a pouty little bitch all week. Get a good nights sleep and get ready to go. Nothing you can say or write can change what happened. The team needs us all loud and proud in the stands. Change your attitude change your mind. I can tell you how I’ll feel tomorrow and Saturday, never fucking better.

No thanks, we know what we are going to get and it's hard to watch especially with a full stomach.

Might end up on the ground

GrizProtocol said:
No thanks, we know what we are going to get and it's hard to watch especially with a full stomach.

Troll crawl back under your bridge.

Your tired old crap is not welcome here

I for the record love ham. Any of you fools who still eat dry fat birds and are thankful for them are just boring. Join the dark side. You can be thankful without eating subpar meats!

CatsRback said:
I for the record love ham. Any of you fools who still eat dry fat birds and are thankful for them are just boring. Join the dark side. You can be thankful without eating subpar meats!

I love ham too, but a deep fried Turkey is pretty damn good too

I'll be there. As for Thanksgiving, nothing beats a Cajun turkey. Had it 1 Thanksgiving in Shreveport, LA. Since then, turkey hasn't been as good.

CatsRback said:

Mine was a PERFECT prime rib. I do mean perfect. Can’t take credit for it though. Mom is still the best cook around and I’ll fight anyone who says different!

Glad everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

PS: only psychopaths eat ham for thanksgiving 😎

GrizProtocol said:

Well, we know what you’re going to get anyhow: the band hammer.

A few musings:
1) Never, Never ham for Thanksgiving
2) If you can’t keep from throwing up your Thanksgiving meal see a Medical Doctor
3) Planning on a great Griz effort
4) FTC all day every day!!

The.Real.2506 said:
CatsRback said:

I love ham too, but a deep fried Turkey is pretty damn good too

Deep fried you say? Hmmm. Might have to check that out..

PDXGrizzly said:
CatsRback said:

Mine was a PERFECT prime rib. I do mean perfect. Can’t take credit for it though. Mom is still the best cook around and I’ll fight anyone who says different!

Glad everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

PS: only psychopaths eat ham for thanksgiving 😎

Lol. I consider myself more of an anti-establishment for thanksgiving than a psychopath. BUT, Prime rib is a new twist I could get behind. Little horseradish and petite potatoes or au gratin. You might be onto something… now I’m hungry, brb.

mtgrizrule said:
I'll be there. As for Thanksgiving, nothing beats a Cajun turkey. Had it 1 Thanksgiving in Shreveport, LA. Since then, turkey hasn't been as good.

Brine your bird in salt water for 24 hrs, then inject with cajun butter and deep fry for an appropriate time by weight. We use Chachere' kicked up with Louisiana Hot Sauce. Its so easy a caveman can do it!

horribilisfan8184 said:
mtgrizrule said:

Brine your bird in salt water for 24 hrs, then inject with cajun butter and deep fry for an appropriate time by weight. We use Chachere' kicked up with Louisiana Hot Sauce. Its so easy a caveman can do it!

Yes but can a cat fan????

horribilisfan8184 said:
mtgrizrule said:

Unfortunately, my gf isn't a fan of hot and spicy foods. Hopefully, I can try this sometime. Thank you

Back