• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Florida QB available recruit maybe ...but

Fahque said:
Cuervohola said:
Of course... Tons of JFK Democrats now vote Republican since they saw how Obama trashed the Country in his First term. Now they are full on MAGA in his Third term.

My entire family was Democrat before I even sniffed an interest in politics, and they all switched.

:lol: :lol: :lol: So no, you don't know what realignment is if you think it happened during the Obama years… You MAGA people sure like to make up your own "facts"

It's been well known that MaGAtts make up their own "facts" and it all comes from some random dude that probably isn't even from the United States, aka "Q". They have completely disregarded all reality and live in a fantasy land of stupidity and fear.

Griz Addict said:
Fahque said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: So no, you don't know what realignment is if you think it happened during the Obama years… You MAGA people sure like to make up your own "facts"

It's been well known that MaGAtts make up their own "facts" and it all comes from some random dude that probably isn't even from the United States, aka "Q". They have completely disregarded all reality and live in a fantasy land of stupidity and fear.
As opposed to our POTUS who only speaks the truth. Get real; it's game day.

Griz Addict said:
Fahque said:

Ok, point out facts that I "made up"... Very nice to see how much of a media parrot you are by saying "Q", which means you don't have the cognitive ability to keep up with me, but now is your shot...

"Q" is probably made up of 5 people and was probably started by the Leftists or the FBI, who also had tons of undercover agents posing as Trump supporters on J6.

Shut them down Peyton. The assholes forget this is a football board, not a a forum to enlighten us with their unfounded bull shit.

Back