MSU at Eastern

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
ABQCat

SACCAT66 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:53 am
mthoopsfan wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:58 am

How many passing TD’s do they have?
6... Tommy has 4 of those.
marceagfan5

Eastern will win this one....its a monster game for EWU if they want to make the playoffs this year. They play at Florida next week followed by a game at Weber then Sac at home. Still have to go to Moscow and Missoula so any chance at the playoffs means Eastern must win this Saturday. Eags have absolutely owned the Bobcats the past 2 decades so hopefully that continues.

I don't think anyone knows how good Eastern is yet. They had a ton of new starters in week 1, then played an Oregon team that probably finishes in the Top 10 this year, not much you can take away from those 2 games besides the D didn't look great, but it never would have against Oregon anyways. Eastern had a bye week, students are back, they'll come out firing, should be a great game but EWU will win.
SACCAT66

ABQCat wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:32 pm

We were talking about passing TDs. I know they can both run.
GottaluvGriz
eGriz Club

marceagfan5 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:29 pm Eastern will win this one....its a monster game for EWU if they want to make the playoffs this year. They play at Florida next week followed by a game at Weber then Sac at home. Still have to go to Moscow and Missoula so any chance at the playoffs means Eastern must win this Saturday. Eags have absolutely owned the Bobcats the past 2 decades so hopefully that continues.

I don't think anyone knows how good Eastern is yet. They had a ton of new starters in week 1, then played an Oregon team that probably finishes in the Top 10 this year, not much you can take away from those 2 games besides the D didn't look great, but it never would have against Oregon anyways. Eastern had a bye week, students are back, they'll come out firing, should be a great game but EWU will win.
I agree the Eagles need this one.
I assume they will load the box and try to stop QB runs to force the cat’s to pass.
Eagles will move the ball through the air at will against a sieve of a cat pass defense.
Should be a good game.
Go Griz!
tgreseth
eGriz Club
Former Name: Bjorn Bjornstein

GottaluvGriz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:18 pm
marceagfan5 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:29 pm Eastern will win this one....its a monster game for EWU if they want to make the playoffs this year. They play at Florida next week followed by a game at Weber then Sac at home. Still have to go to Moscow and Missoula so any chance at the playoffs means Eastern must win this Saturday. Eags have absolutely owned the Bobcats the past 2 decades so hopefully that continues.

I assume they will load the box and try to stop QB runs to force the cat’s to pass.
Eagles will move the ball through the air at will against a sieve of a cat pass defense.
Should be a good game.
Go Griz!
My first trip to ewoo. not looking forward to seeing that red turf but, as you said, should be a good game!
pedestrian fan and left-wing loony since 1988
grizfnz
eGriz Club

tgreseth wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:28 pm
GottaluvGriz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:18 pm

Should be a good game.
Go Griz!
My first trip to ewoo. not looking forward to seeing that red turf but, as you said, should be a good game!
Be sure to purchase some Visene👍🏻
THE POST COUNTER IS NOT AN INTELLIGENCE METER

poorgriz

Didn’t the Eags barely squeak by a D2 team?
Bobby Hauck is God. He's not a God... he's the God.
Maxim
eGriz Club

EWU 41
MSU 31
MikeyGriz

mthoopsfan wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:58 am

How many passing TD’s do they have?
How many of those are to the other team?
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't drink out of the toilet bowl!
kemajic
eGriz Club

poorgriz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:38 pm

Oregon isn't a D2 team. TN St. isn't a D2 team. Bye last week isn't a D2.

EWU / OU was not a lot different than MSU / OSU.
God knows when I'm good, I'm good and when I'm good, it's seldom - Aaron Watson
mthoopsfan

MikeyGriz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:36 pm

6 TD passes and 5 interceptions.
marceagfan5

That’s a bobcat education for you..

I see Morehead State & Mcneese are having stellar years. Definitely some quality wins for MSU…you’ll be back to .500 in a couple days…
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

marceagfan5 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:24 pm

I see Morehead State & Mcneese are having stellar years. Definitely some quality wins for MSU…you’ll be back to .500 in a couple days…
The Bobcat Way . . .
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

CDAGRIZ wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:27 pm

The Bobcat Way . . .
They wrote a coaching book about it.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
ilovethecats

MikeyGriz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:36 pm

Classless. :coffee:
poorgriz

Oops, sorry….. I literally wasn’t trying to be a smart ass. I honestly didn’t know they were FCS after looking at the names of the teams that thumped them last year that I didn’t recognize. And yes, Moorehead State sucks.
Bobby Hauck is God. He's not a God... he's the God.
garizzalies

Most people don’t realize the bubcats once lost a home game to an NAIA school. Some remember D2 schools beating up on the bubs, but not a lowly naia.

And when most people hear about the naia loss, they think it must have happened eons ago when bubbies were D2 themselves, but no, it really was not that long ago.
garizzalies

CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

ABQCat wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:32 pm

Is this really from the athletic department? Are they seriously putting out fan art like this for being tied for something after getting beat by FORTY and giving up TEN touchdowns? It looks like a Kobe mural.
Alaska Griz

poorgriz wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:15 am

Oops, sorry….. I literally wasn’t trying to be a smart ass. I honestly didn’t know they were FCS after looking at the names of the teams that thumped them last year that I didn’t recognize. And yes, Moorehead State sucks.
Mcneese st also sucks. 0-3 and lost by double digits to Alcorn state (also bad) last week.