Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

Booze is the duct tape of life.
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

Garizz, do it!
garizzalies

Did this guy get caught with his finger in the cookie jar just like the last PBP guy they had to fire?
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

hahahahahahah
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

Solid!
blackfootipa
eGriz Club

Can't be too hard to find someone that makes quality fart noises with their mouth.
3-7-77

Maybe they ought to give Vigen a microphone and let HIM to the play-by-play. That ought to get the bobscat juices flowing. Stand up and jeer, jeer hard and long for old Montana. :lol:
I sent the club a wire stating, "Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member."
--Groucho Marx
argh!
eGriz Club

i know a few good pbr guys. they could probably do the job, but i suspect it would cost a lot in terms of pbr, and the subsequent littering, accidentally breaking equipment, etc... come to think of it, i believe cda is their manager?
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

argh! wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:44 pm i know a few good pbr guys. they could probably do the job, but i suspect it would cost a lot in terms of pbr, and the subsequent littering, accidentally breaking equipment, etc... come to think of it, i believe cda is their manager?
True. But we're holding out for LIV Tour-level money.
SoldierGriz
eGriz Club

argh! wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:44 pm i know a few good pbr guys. they could probably do the job, but i suspect it would cost a lot in terms of pbr, and the subsequent littering, accidentally breaking equipment, etc... come to think of it, i believe cda is their manager?
For pbr...I'm your huckleberry.
FTc, FTv, FTmissoulian
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

SoldierGriz wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:05 pm
For pbr...I'm your huckleberry.
It's the best bad beer on the market.
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

They could hire an orangutan and it would be a huge upgrade. Sorry not sorry, that dude was as bad as it gets. Seriously really bad.
wbtfg

HookedonGriz wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:29 pm They could hire an orangutan and it would be a huge upgrade. Sorry not sorry, that dude was as bad as it gets. Seriously really bad.
Poor guy was demoted to doing play by play basketball in the ACC. Maybe one day he'll figure it out.
“He has the physical ability, plus that intangible you can’t coach — leadership skill,” Reid said. “You can’t always find it. But you feel lucky when you find someone who has it. He has it all. He’s Dave Dickenson — one of greatest quarterbacks we’ve had here — in a bigger, stronger, more athletic body. That’s Travis Lulay.”
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

wbtfg wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:39 am
HookedonGriz wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:29 pm They could hire an orangutan and it would be a huge upgrade. Sorry not sorry, that dude was as bad as it gets. Seriously really bad.
Poor guy was demoted to doing play by play basketball in the ACC. Maybe one day he'll figure it out.
Never Heard him do hoops….maybe he was better? Awful at football. Like he didn’t know the game or something. Did you think he was good with football?
wbtfg

HookedonGriz wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:23 am

Never Heard him do hoops….maybe he was better? Awful at football. Like he didn’t know the game or something. Did you think he was good with football?
I didn't listen to any football games...I was either there or watched on Television. But I definitely got the impression he's more of a basketball/baseball guy.
“He has the physical ability, plus that intangible you can’t coach — leadership skill,” Reid said. “You can’t always find it. But you feel lucky when you find someone who has it. He has it all. He’s Dave Dickenson — one of greatest quarterbacks we’ve had here — in a bigger, stronger, more athletic body. That’s Travis Lulay.”
ilovethecats

Never listened to him but on BN the majority seem to think he was awesome at hoops and pretty awful for football. Explains why he'll be doing hoops in the ACC.
Mousegriz

In other news Grizzly Bill Schwanke will be inducted into the UM Hall of Fame this fall.
bigsky33

ilovethecats wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:38 am

Never listened to him but on BN the majority seem to think he was awesome at hoops and pretty awful for football. Explains why he'll be doing hoops in the ACC.
I agree, not good at football. Very good at basketball. Landing a gig to do basketball at an ACC school is a huge get.
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

That makes sense I didn’t realize he was the basketball guy too and that he was good at that part. I heard him do a couple football games and it was really really really really bad.
ilovethecats

HookedonGriz wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:42 pm

That makes sense I didn’t realize he was the basketball guy too and that he was good at that part. I heard him do a couple football games and it was really really really really bad.
That's what out-of-towners were saying after every football game. :lol:

Kinda wish now I would have heard one of them. Glad it worked out for him in hoops!