• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caption this photo:

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84: “I can’t quit you Cats”

While this guy was in Frisco Texas watching the national championship game, most of the gris fans like yourself were sitting back relaxing in your trailer park watching every play just wishing you were relevant enough to ever have a chance to play for a national championship.

What has it been now, 20 plus years since Montana u has even close winning something big...

My goodness does your “burn” game need a lot of work. Not sure how I’ll ever recover from that one 😂. Next time let one of your kids (God bless em) reply for you or ask someone for help.

6giki5.jpg

"I thought this was the rodeo"

"I can't believe Troy Anderson turned me down"

"Sixx promised Dixx"

"Will we ever be the bigger brother?"

"I thought this was a donkey show"

garizzalies said:

Fuck. I knew Choate was gonna be a pussy here and let up on the gas. 55 to 14 sounds soooo much better, but ya I get it... it was a brutal ass kicking and I understand the concept of letting those players salvage a little bit of dignity.

poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:

[#]f###. I knew Choate was gonna be a pussy here and let up on the gas. 55 to 14 sounds soooo much better, but ya I get it... it was a brutal ass kicking and I understand the concept of letting those players salvage a little bit of dignity.

Uhh, what?

This post makes as much sense as wearing that stupid-assed hat.

Mich Griz said:
Biden's Secratary Of Sports Information....formerly Department of Truth

This ain’t even funny, everyone knows there’s no such thing as a Department of Truth in any form of politics let alone in the White House.

“I hope anyone who sees me thinks I’m Cowboy84. Everyone knows that dude is a total DB already”.

SH*T. last time we got this stomped was, well, when big brother kicked our a*s. This happens every time we play someone good. Dang.......

Back