• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Practice Bubble?

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Good point. Everyone remembers when UM rehired Bobby, Choach had to get a new contract immediately to make it “fair”. (Actually not sure if the BOR was involved in that decision, but I choose to believe it was).

That is a bold choice, and I respect your commitment. (No they had nothing to do with that... that was Choate saying "I am not going to be paid less than Bobby" The university saying back "Well... You haven't really won much yet, not even half the games... What if we pay you less, but give you ALL SORTS of incentives that will get you there..." Him then saying back "OK... BUT, only if all the super hot moms in the valley get to come hang out with me once a year")

Yeah, but everyone has heard the rumors that the BOR was secretly involved in planting the seeds and lubing the deal.

BDizzle said:
maroonandsilver said:
Thanks, one more time, to the Washington family!

I don’t even want to imagine what the football program would be like without them.

The Griz would probably be a consistent cellar-dweller. Denny building Wa-Griz, coupled with the hiring of Don Read started the magic.

maroonandsilver said:
BDizzle said:
I don’t even want to imagine what the football program would be like without them.

The Griz would probably be a consistent cellar-dweller. Denny building Wa-Griz, coupled with the hiring of Don Read started the magic.

And the funniest part is when the Bozeman State faithful act like UM is the only program to ever receive major donations.

Back