cooper kupp

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 29061
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Sport wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:45 pm The only down side, and I wish Cooper all the success in the world, is that by winning MVP his income will take a substantial jump and he will feel obligated to throw some dollars at the eagle football program. Anyone remember Roos Field? Nevertheless from all reports he is an outstanding young man and has represented the BSC well. Not sure but I think his degree from ewu is in applied welding with a minor in poetic injustice.
I believe he just signed before this year for something like $48 million….
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
User avatar
IdaGriz01
Posts: 10392
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: Idaho Falls

The Beat Goes On
https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/12/coope ... -all-time/

When he's being compared to Jerry Rice as a WR, you know he's something special.
argh!
eGriz Club
Posts: 8946
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:20 pm

so i see he led the nfl wide receivers in catches, yards, and t.d.'s . is this good for the bsc? eastern? i don't know.
User avatar
Yukon
Posts: 4409
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:51 pm
Location: Colorado

Sport wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:45 pm Not sure but I think his degree from ewu is in applied welding with a minor in poetic injustice.
His other D1 offer was from Yale. Just saying.
"Facts are stubborn things" John Adams
Cowboys84
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:15 pm

Young, rich professional athlete who gets to live in the los Angeles area.... Unlike some over here who only pretend to live out there .
argh!
eGriz Club
Posts: 8946
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:20 pm

Yukon wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:07 pm
Sport wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:45 pm Not sure but I think his degree from ewu is in applied welding with a minor in poetic injustice.
His other D1 offer was from Yale. Just saying.
for academics. they declined to offer him to play football.
User avatar
Proud Griz Man
eGriz Club
Posts: 5827
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:50 am

it seems Arghie has some man crush on Kupp
User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Club
Posts: 14850
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Location: Columbus

IdaGriz01 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:50 pm The Beat Goes On
https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/12/coope ... -all-time/

When he's being compared to Jerry Rice as a WR, you know he's something special.
He was the best receiver in this conf as a frosh and he just kept getting stronger and better. He wins every 50:50 ball with a DB with those hands.
God knows when I'm good, I'm good and when I'm good, it's seldom - Aaron Watson
James Ray
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:17 pm

Kupp is a once in a lifetime talent for Eastern Washington, he is a hell of a player
User avatar
Tony Clifton
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:54 pm

hm.grwn.grizfan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:33 pm
poorgriz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:23 pm Speaking of that, didn't AlphaGriz say, with one of his many mis steps, that Kupp would never make it in the NFL? Where is that crazy son of a bitch nowadays anyway..........
He was banned by the university from setting foot on campus or attending any university events. Link below to the article.

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky ... 3.amp.html
The university sure is doing a bang up job of keeping him off campus. I see him at his tail gate almost every week and he punched a guy in the parking lot after a men's basketball game a couple weeks ago.
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 29061
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Tony Clifton wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:08 pm
hm.grwn.grizfan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:33 pm

He was banned by the university from setting foot on campus or attending any university events. Link below to the article.

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky ... 3.amp.html
The university sure is doing a bang up job of keeping him off campus. I see him at his tail gate almost every week and he punched a guy in the parking lot after a men's basketball game a couple weeks ago.
Yeah, they’re doing a bang up job of keeping him off campus. :lol:
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
User avatar
Tony Clifton
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:54 pm

AZ, why do the posters on this site let Alpha live in their heads 24/7 365 like they do?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Alpha quit this site and started his own forum. Hasn't posted here in several years, yet every new poster is just another of his screen names? Doesn't make very much sense but then again neither do many of the people that post here.
User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 29061
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Tony Clifton wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:24 pm AZ, why do the posters on this site let Alpha live in their heads 24/7 365 like they do?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Alpha quit this site and started his own forum. Hasn't posted here in several years, yet every new poster is just another of his screen names? Doesn't make very much sense but then again neither do many of the people that post here.
Either him or pickle boy. Both live rent free. :lol:
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
User avatar
Tony Clifton
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:54 pm

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:34 pm
Tony Clifton wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:24 pm AZ, why do the posters on this site let Alpha live in their heads 24/7 365 like they do?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Alpha quit this site and started his own forum. Hasn't posted here in several years, yet every new poster is just another of his screen names? Doesn't make very much sense but then again neither do many of the people that post here.
Either him or pickle boy. Both live rent free. :lol:
Yes, they both dominate the intellectually weak. Pretty funny to watch I have to admit
User avatar
smarsh
Posts: 1096
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:37 pm
Location: Helena

Yukon wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:07 pm
Sport wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:45 pm Not sure but I think his degree from ewu is in applied welding with a minor in poetic injustice.
His other D1 offer was from Yale. Just saying.
could have been a griz. mike tilleman played with his grandpa in the nfl. mike told mick to take a look at this kupp kid. mick's response, "we have all the receivers we need."
I'm real like the streets
User avatar
tgreseth
eGriz Club
Posts: 1547
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:47 am
Location: Camas, WA
Former Name: Bjorn Bjornstein
Contact:

Tony Clifton wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:40 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:34 pm

Either him or pickle boy. Both live rent free. :lol:
Yes, they both dominate the intellectually weak. Pretty funny to watch I have to admit
Which one are you, "Tony"?
pedestrian fan since 1988
User avatar
AllWeatherFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 11050
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:39 pm
Location: Space (Best In)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Turn up the Eagles, the neighbors are listening.
User avatar
IdaGriz01
Posts: 10392
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 pm
Location: Idaho Falls

Good article about Copper (and his family) on ESPN this morning. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/331 ... rstar-turn

Be aware that it's a fairly long article.
3-7-77
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:20 pm

Sport wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:45 pm The only down side, and I wish Cooper all the success in the world, is that by winning MVP his income will take a substantial jump and he will feel obligated to throw some dollars at the eagle football program. Anyone remember Roos Field? Nevertheless from all reports he is an outstanding young man and has represented the BSC well. Not sure but I think his degree from ewu is in applied welding with a minor in poetic injustice.
Economics, 3.63 GPA. :foot:
I sent the club a wire stating, "Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member."
--Groucho Marx
Post Reply