• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Roll Call - JMU v GRIZ - See you in VA

jacobj6

DONOR
Who’s going to be in Harrisonburg, VA this Friday!?

I’ll be there, +2.

Let’s travel and make an impact!

I'm already here waiting on everyone! 10 of us Griz fans from VA.
Does anyone know where the pre game is?

- What section is everyone sitting in?

- Anyone setting up pre-game tailgate?
If someone has the time/resources to get there early and setup tailgate, can others that can’t be there early venmo or cashapp to pitch in for festivities?

Had my wife talked into an overnight bus trip down to VA from New York on Friday, and then they scheduled us in that Friday evening slot at the same exact time we have tickets for another event in NYC. Bad luck, Go Griz!!! For those that get to go, cheer extra hard for those of us that can’t be there.

- What section is everyone sitting in?

- Anyone setting up pre-game tailgate?
If someone has the time/resources to get there early and setup tailgate, can others that can’t be there early venmo or cashapp to pitch in for festivities?

Alumni association just tweeted about a tailgate. See if this link works

https://mobile.twitter.com/MontanaGSA/status/1468289231076265986

Ill be there.

Flying out of Vegas at 12:45 AM Friday morning into Richmond. Driving from there by way of Charlottesville. Going to the game, then getting back in the car that night after the game and heading back to Richmond to catch a 7 AM flight back to Vegas.

Make sure to get your rooms reserved. Harrisonburg is not that big. They have several good motels but there will be a lot of folks from all over Virginia there tool I chased a Virginia girl back here 27 years ago and split time between Mineral County (Lozeau) and Southwest Virginia in the Appalachians. I will be there with you all on Friday. Go Griz.

Wolf777 said:
Had my wife talked into an overnight bus trip down to VA from New York on Friday, and then they scheduled us in that Friday evening slot at the same exact time we have tickets for another event in NYC. Bad luck, Go Griz!!! For those that get to go, cheer extra hard for those of us that can’t be there.
Life is about priorities. Be safe in NYC.

kemajic said:
Wolf777 said:

Definitely about priorities. I had this trip booked as a graduation present for my wife who just finished her masters. The rest of our fall has been full with griz games, hunting, family, holidays, and work. This was the only weekend we had. Was excited about the prospect of seeing the griz play, but my wife is definitely my number one. I may be the only fan in griz history who will be watching a playoff game during a Broadway play. 😆

Wolf777 said:
kemajic said:

Definitely about priorities. I had this trip booked as a graduation present for my wife who just finished her masters. The rest of our fall has been full with griz games, hunting, family, holidays, and work. This was the only weekend we had. Was excited about the prospect of seeing the griz play, but my wife is definitely my number one. I may be the only fan in griz history who will be watching a playoff game during a Broadway play. 😆
Understandable, and respect you way more than someone who would watch a Broadway play during a playoff game. :clap:

SaskGriz said:
Wolf777 said:
Understandable, and respect you way more than someone who would watch a Broadway play during a playoff game. :clap:

:lol:

Back