• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

C.A.T.S Video, Just Because

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:
I'm going to ask you as clearly as I possibly can so I can get a straight answer from you and no bullshit.

Why don't you just post Montana grizzlies videos and highlights instead of bobcat videos of tailgating and promos or students rushing the field at a bobcat playoff game.?

What's the purpose of doing this, bobcats and grizzlies haven't played since Nov 20th and aren't scheduled until next year, so it's not like their an upcoming opponent.?

Why do you keep posting msu bobcat topics?

I’m going to ask you straight up…..

Why do you care? I mean you claim to not be a Cats fan so why does it bother you? I mean it bothers you enough that you come here every day, multiple times per day, and write a post or multiple posts in protest. That’s some seriously weird shit for a non-Cats fan.

But getting back to your question…..I hate the Cats and their fans and all the trolls here (including you) way beyond just once a year. I truly am happy whenever they fail, lose, or do dumb shit like rush the field and make idiotic videos like the one in this thread. FTC/365 if that helps you.

Your wrong... I am a fan football teams like the bobcats, bison, grizzlies jackrabitts, eagles etc . ...I can respect the time, effort, hard work and effort they put into the performance they put on the field....I don't hate a single team... some of the fan bases of these teams I'm truly not thrilled about, but all fan bases have JACKASSES...

Holy shit, you say others have issues.... I could say the same about you....wow.☹️☹️

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Why do you care? I mean you claim to not be a Cats fan so why does it bother you? I mean it bothers you enough that you come here every day, multiple times per day, and write a post or multiple posts in protest. That’s some seriously weird shit for a non-Cats fan.

But getting back to your question…..I hate the Cats and their fans and all the trolls here (including you) way beyond just once a year. I truly am happy whenever they fail, lose, or do dumb shit like rush the field and make idiotic videos like the one in this thread. FTC/365 if that helps you.

Your wrong... I am a fan football teams like the bobcats, bison, grizzlies jackrabitts, eagles etc . ...I can respect the time, effort, hard work and effort they put into the performance they put on the field....I don't hate a single team... some of the fan bases of these teams I'm truly not thrilled about, but all fan bases have JACKASSES...

Holy shit, you say others have issues.... I could say the same about you....wow.☹️☹️

“I’m all men as I’m no man.”

Go shit in your hat, Caligula.

Definitely a Bizon fan.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Your wrong... I am a fan football teams like the bobcats, bison, grizzlies jackrabitts, eagles etc . ...I can respect the time, effort, hard work and effort they put into the performance they put on the field....

Same here, but I’m also a fan of Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, Astros, Patriots, Bucs, Packers, Vikings, Lakers, Celtics, Warriors, Lewis Hamilton, and Max Verstappen.

An these two previous posters, Along with The o.p. are three of the biggest examples that I referenced in my post about fan bases.🙃🙃

Cowboys84 said:
An these two previous posters, Along with The o.p. are three of the biggest examples that I referenced in my post about fan bases.🙃🙃

I think you should stick to making horrible comments about native communities.

DelightfulDistortedJaguar-size_restricted.gif

Ursa Major said:
SACCAT66 said:
It's "Clown car act show"

Sac,

Is this guy on the cat board?

Not that I have seen. At least not under that name... Every message board has this guy on it though, so hard to tell. I ignore most of them... Sometimes that is easier than over times... You have no idea how many times on here, or on Bobcat Nation, that I start to reply to something, then realize "what am I doing, don't reply to this crap"

SACCAT66 said:
Ursa Major said:
Sac,

Is this guy on the cat board?

Not that I have seen. At least not under that name... Every message board has this guy on it though, so hard to tell. I ignore most of them... Sometimes that is easier than over times... You have no idea how many times on here, or on Bobcat Nation, that I start to reply to something, then realize "what am I doing, don't reply to this crap"

:lol: So true!

If every message board has “this guy”, why does eGriz seem to have at least 3 of them?

Ursa Major said:
SACCAT66 said:

If every message board has “this guy”, why does eGriz seem to have at least 3 of them?

Because your fan base is.... Nope, not going to respond... ;)

:thumb:
SACCAT66 said:
Ursa Major said:

That was high hanging curve ball, Sac :thumb:

Filthy McGrizzly said:
SACCAT66 said:

It’s the same guy with 3 screen names.

I honestly think braves/cowboys84 might be a different guy than the other 15 or so. We'd have to find out if he has ever been band from UM's campus to be sure.

CDAGRIZ said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
It’s the same guy with 3 screen names.

I honestly think braves/cowboys84 might be a different guy than the other 15 or so. We'd have to find out if he has ever been band from UM's campus to be sure.
It gives off the odor of bison2011 or whatever it was calling itself.

Back