• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tickets to JMU game

alabamagrizzly said:
I’m hoping to call the field house tomorrow and they’ll have some for sale. Wonder how steep they’ll be.
Playoff ticket prices are regulated by the NCAA and are not expensive. Our Saturday tix were $35.

Was at the 2008 game. Was not impressed with the stadium then but I think they have upgraded since. I can’t remember what the tickets were at that time. I was in residency at Duke and would have bought two tickets. 70$ would have been a lot for me then.

Hope this helps:

https://twitter.com/JMUTickets/status/1467356420232392707?t=3acuUmwkydOZz5lhH-5gMA&s=19

Just got off the phone with JMU’s box office. Tickets are cheaper if you buy over the phone. Section 7 will be ours. He said 6 is good too. They won’t sell assigned seats tell tomorrow morning though after they know which season ticket holder’s didn’t claim their tix.

$15 for tickets and the school covers the student ticket cost. This board would go nuclear if that were the case and our attendance was that low.

dupuyer griz said:
$15 for tickets and the school covers the student ticket cost. This board would go nuclear if that were the case and our attendance was that low.

While true, JMU's student tickets aren't really "free". JMU charges their students $2340/year in athletic fees, which is the third highest at any school at any level.

EverettGriz said:
dupuyer griz said:

While true, JMU's student tickets aren't really "free". JMU charges their students $2340/year in athletic fees, which is the third highest at any school at any level.

Well obviously, there’s no such thing as a free lunch.

dupuyer griz said:

MSU boosters bought a couple thousand so their their students would go to the game Saturday.

Any word on charter flights to the JMU game? Where does that info come from typically..... the university, the GSA, a travel agency, other?

TimInBillings said:
Any word on charter flights to the JMU game? Where does that info come from typically..... the university, the GSA, a travel agency, other?

2nd that!! :clap:

Back