• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pay attention to....

mtgrizrule

Which FBS players lose playing time before the season ends. I already know, Spencer Rattler is leaving OK. I think he'll xfr to another Power 5 program. I'm guessing, Morris at Washington, will be game to a FCS transfer, if he loses his position between now and spring. He has a lot of friends playing for Montana too. I'm paying extra attention to how things shake out for him.

Feel free to add possible transfers here. These will be our spring and summer fbs targets.

mtgrizrule said:
Which FBS players lose playing time before the season ends. I already know, Spencer Rattler is leaving OK. I think he'll xfr to another Power 5 program. I'm guessing, Morris at Washington, will be game to a FCS transfer, if he loses his position between now and spring. He has a lot of friends playing for Montana too. I'm paying extra attention to how things shake out for him.

Feel free to add possible transfers here. These will be our spring and summer fbs targets.

Do you think Rattler would go FCS, Rule? I’ve read some speculation about Tennessee and ASU for him.

Edit: Sorry, I can’t read very well. I agree that he will go P5.

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:

Do you think Rattler would go FCS, Rule? I’ve read some speculation about Tennessee and ASU for him.

Well ASU makes some sense, given it’s his back yard.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Well ASU makes some sense, given it’s his back yard.
Daniels is a junior. He'll have the job locked down another year.

Back