• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAME THREAD: #9 Kittens at #19 Southern cats Friday 8PM

CDAGRIZ said:
That might have been in my top 5 most boring football games ever watched at any level. Atrocious. Both teams doing everything they could to lose. Cats’ going for it on 4th in the 4th from the 50 up 6 was something. They can’t be happy with the play calling in Bozemanville.

But did you watch your losers get rolled by Sac State in Missoula on Homecoming, smartass?

NorthwestFresh said:
CDAGRIZ said:
That might have been in my top 5 most boring football games ever watched at any level. Atrocious. Both teams doing everything they could to lose. Cats’ going for it on 4th in the 4th from the 50 up 6 was something. They can’t be happy with the play calling in Bozemanville.

But did you watch your losers get rolled by Sac State in Missoula on Homecoming?

Yes. Was not bored. Next question.

NorthwestFresh said:
CDAGRIZ said:

But did you watch your losers get rolled by Sac State in Missoula on Homecoming, smartass?
CDAGRIZ said:
NorthwestFresh said:
But did you watch your losers get rolled by Sac State in Missoula on Homecoming?

Yeah, wasn’t boring watching Sac State dominate the defense you’re all bragging about.

NorthwestFresh said:
CDAGRIZ said:

CDAGRIZ said:
NorthwestFresh said:

Yeah, wasn’t boring watching Sac State dominate the defense you’re all bragging about. Agree!

Wow, only 456 yards given up by the best defense in FCS against a mediocre Sac State that can’t even settle on a starting QB. Good times!

uofmman1122 said:
If you're gonna troll our forum, at least use the quote and edit functions properly :lol:

Agree. This forum is so bad that it can’t even handle an iPhone. Hey, throw another short pass by Checkdown Kris Brown.

NorthwestFresh said:
uofmman1122 said:
If you're gonna troll our forum, at least use the quote and edit functions properly :lol:

Agree. This forum is so bad that it can’t even handle an iPhone. Hey, throw another short pass by Checkdown Kris Brown.
I know you're stoked that we lost, but you probably shouldn't jerk off while you post, it probably makes it more difficult to use an iphone than it needs to be. :lol:

Bear Spray said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
EWU is the only team in the Big Sky with a good offense.

I guess we’re probably second with a pretty pathetic offense currently.

The Cats and Webers offenses are down right atrocious.

EWU has the best offense in the nation. UM is definitely not the second best offense in the Big Sky. Last night you watched the 2 best defenses in the Big Sky controlling the line of scrimmage. Today you learned about humility. Next week EWU gets Weebs. Let's see if they can hold them under 35.

Learned about humility with a freshman QB. Ok you dipshit. Keep lurking on rivals fan pages.

uofmman1122 said:
NorthwestFresh said:
I know you're stoked that we lost, but you probably shouldn't jerk off while you post, it probably makes it more difficult to use an iphone than it needs to be. :lol:

Why are you thinking about someone else jerking off?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Bear Spray said:
EWU has the best offense in the nation. UM is definitely not the second best offense in the Big Sky. Last night you watched the 2 best defenses in the Big Sky controlling the line of scrimmage. Today you learned about humility. Next week EWU gets Weebs. Let's see if they can hold them under 35.

Learned about humility with a freshman QB. Ok you dipshit. Keep lurking on rivals fan pages.

Go back and look at the pregame score predictions, they're delusional. Griz are beat up. I've said on this board this is the best griz D I"ve seen in many years - said it a week ago. But the offense will have to catch up to be a contender. Next 4 games are against winnable teams. Then MSU. Hopefully griz can heal up before the Brawl.

Jesse said:
MTCowpoke said:
Obviously Vigen doesn’t want to put too much on tape before we play you guys. Don’t want Bobby to think we have more than one play in the playbook.
Best thing he could do for his offense is start Mellott. But thankfully for the Griz he won’t.

I just heard from a friend who’s kid plays OL for the cats, Mellot the redshirt freshman from Butte will start over McKay in their playoff game. Can any cat fellas confirm?

Jesse said:
Jesse said:
Best thing he could do for his offense is start Mellott. But thankfully for the Griz he won’t.

I just heard from a friend who’s kid plays OL for the cats, Mellot the redshirt freshman from Butte will start over McKay in their playoff game. Can any cat fellas confirm?

Are you referring to "Touchdown Tommy" from a couple weeks ago of "Takendown Tommy" from last weekend?

Jesse said:
Jesse said:

It's their best chance. McKay is just not very good. Mellott can be dangerous.

Mousegriz said:
Jesse said:

Are you referring to "Touchdown Tommy" from a couple weeks ago of "Takendown Tommy" from last weekend?

:clap: Very well put. Nice call on the name.

Both names are quite accurate. Touchdown Tommy from their Idaho game scored all their points and saved their bacon. In Missoula T.T. gained a grand total of about 27 yards, averaging around 3 per carry versus the Griz. He had one run which was about half his total otherwise his average carry would have been about 1 yard.

After that first series, the GRIZ defense made adjustments that shut down Mellot. He was never a factor after that.

Back