• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Beat to Hell

bigsky33 said:
Alaska Griz said:
Absolutely...great game! Might be another meeting at some point. Both teams are right at the top of FCS based on what I've seen from watching alot of games. Not uncommon for teams to limp through the middle of the season while they work out the kinks and get healthy. Our defense is awesome. Our offensive inability caught up with us. I think we'll be tough to beat by the playoffs. I'm bummed that we didn't win on the red field, but otherwise hard to tell what this loss means. It came down to the last play and I suspected it would be a very tight game. Congrats EWU!

Giving up over 550 yds is not an awesome defense. Your offense has struggled. Cam is a mediocre qb. I think you are being overly optimistic.

Besides Wy, you have played nothing but cupcakes. You don't have a descent QB on your entire roster. Your defense is mediocre at best. I think you are being delusional.

bigsky33 said:
Alaska Griz said:
Absolutely...great game! Might be another meeting at some point. Both teams are right at the top of FCS based on what I've seen from watching alot of games. Not uncommon for teams to limp through the middle of the season while they work out the kinks and get healthy. Our defense is awesome. Our offensive inability caught up with us. I think we'll be tough to beat by the playoffs. I'm bummed that we didn't win on the red field, but otherwise hard to tell what this loss means. It came down to the last play and I suspected it would be a very tight game. Congrats EWU!

Giving up over 550 yds is not an awesome defense. Your offense has struggled. Cam is a mediocre qb. I think you are being overly optimistic.

Last I checked point scored were more important than yards accumulated. We gave 31 to the best offense in the country. Not too bad.

ATLCAT said:
Excuses are like a$$h0le$ and this place us full of them. FTG

Not an excuse, just wondering aloud might happen for the rest of the season, absolutely nothing to do with the loss to the EWU and never claimed that as an excuse. EWU earned that victory, Griz had a chance to win it, defense put them into position offense couldn't contribute. Just noticed the toll of the injured piling up every week in places that the Griz were already weak. Eventually it will have a negative impact is all I am saying.

RayWill said:
ATLCAT said:
Excuses are like a$$h0le$ and this place us full of them. FTG
Griz had a chance to win it, defense put them into position offense couldn't contribute.
Hard to say that when the D allowed Barriere to put up 422 passing and run for key first downs. Our pass defense has been suspect the last two game. Even poor CPSLO put up 315 passing on us. It was a team loss; that happens in a season, even very successful seasons. Don't count us out just yet. It's not every team that has a Barriere. Let's get in position to see him again in the playoffs for the tie-breaker. He's 1-1 against us.

kemajic said:
RayWill said:
Griz had a chance to win it, defense put them into position offense couldn't contribute.
Hard to say that when the D allowed Barriere to put up 422 passing and run for key first downs. Our pass defense has been suspect the last two game. Even poor CPSLO put up 315 passing on us. It was a team loss; that happens in a season, even very successful seasons. Don't count us out just yet. It's not every team that has a Barriere. Let's get in position to see him again in the playoffs for the tie-breaker. He's 1-1 against us.

Defense mid game and third quarter made great stops then 3 and out by offense, it was obvious the defense was getting gassed then EWU was able to roll. One or two sustained drives by the offense would have been the difference in the game.

bigsky33 said:
Alaska Griz said:

Why do you post here? Your team is a train wreck your stadium is a Class B outhouse and you are a troll. Please do us a favor and go away forever.

Paytonlives said:
bigsky33 said:

Why do you post here? Your team is a train wreck your stadium is a Class B outhouse and you are a troll. Please do us a favor and go away forever.

Payton, you are a dip stick. so classy.

RayWill said:
kemajic said:

Defense mid game and third quarter made great stops then 3 and out by offense, it was obvious the defense was getting gassed then EWU was able to roll. One or two sustained drives by the offense would have been the difference in the game.

Yup

bhumble said:
Paytonlives said:

Payton, you are a dip stick. so classy.

Off with his head!!!! Yours too, while he's at it. (Just kidding, wouldn't be the same here without the heaping helpings of stupid you two provide.)

Well I think it is fair to say that yes the injuries have caused issues. Team doesn't even look like the same program from before EWU.

RayWill said:
Well I think it is fair to say that yes the injuries have caused issues. Team doesn't even look like the same program from before EWU.

Some things you can’t control. Skip the spring season and end up more banged up practicing than playing.

Paytonlives said:
bitterrootobserver said:
The Eags were missing all three of their starting WR by the end of the game. Talolo, Roberson and Edwards. No excuses!

But they are 7 deep at WR.

And before the season started some of the so-called experts over here were proclaiming what a terrific group of receivers Montana had..... Goes bother ways.... Moderator?

Cowboys84 said:
Paytonlives said:
But they are 7 deep at WR.

And before the season started some of the so-called experts over here were proclaiming what a terrific group of receivers Montana had..... Goes bother ways.... Moderator?..

Even when they had cam Humphrey at quaterback which set of wide receivers would you like to have on your team , ewu or Montana grizzlies?

Paytonlives said:
bigsky33 said:

And its been 2,157 days since the fizz have beat the Cats

The.Real.2506 said:
Paytonlives said:

Still not 5,840. Just think. Only 12 more years straight until you have bragging rights. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
The.Real.2506 said:

Still not 5,840. Just think. Only 12 more years straight until you have bragging rights. :lol:

The mentally challenged like 25 have stunted memory function. It's not his fault. :roll:

Paytonlives said:
bigsky33 said:

As a Fan of the Bobcats, I will NOT stand for this type of slander (or is it libel, I can never tell)... You can call our stadium whatever you want, but it is WAY better than class B... Our outhouses have bobcat hall of famers on them, that brings them up to at least class A, I would argue even Class AA.

I would be curious to know which injuries/how many are contact related, and non-contact related. A change in a strength and conditioning program can often lead to an increase in non-contact injuries.

This is no knock on Dan Ryan, I’ve just heard such great things about Matt Nicholson, and with his departure we seem to have taken a hit in the injury column. This is usually a place where you look at yourselves and evaluate how you can work to keep more guys healthy, in NON-contact scenarios.

Back