• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tanner Huff Commits

Jesse said:
kemajic said:
Trumaine Johnson was recruited as a WR. So you think after the money he made in the NFL he regrets being moved to defense, really?
So do You think Rogstad has better chance making it to the nfl playing LB or QB?
If you're referring to Carson Rostad, we know one thing, he's buried in the depth chart at QB for an FCS team, which makes that avenue to the NFL look pretty bleak. A more appropriate question might be would he have a better chance of seeing the field at Montana on defense.... First things first.

Jesse said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Were all these other schools D1?
Some were some weren’t. He’s a quarterback, he started 4 years in high school. So you think he wants to be moved to defense, really?

I think he wants to play football. And if he isn't happy playing defense, then I guess he leaves.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Jesse said:
Some were some weren’t. He’s a quarterback, he started 4 years in high school. So you think he wants to be moved to defense, really?

I think he wants to play football. And if he isn't happy playing defense, then I guess he leaves.

Yeah probably just too big and fast and doesn’t have the smarts to play safety like RH, and if he doesn’t like it then too bad quit, totally agree with you.

Jesse said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Yeah probably just too big and fast and doesn’t have the smarts to play safety like RH, and if he doesn’t like it then too bad quit, totally agree with you.

Me too.

Jesse said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

How in the world are you not a coach at an SEC school with all this obvious “spot on” football knowledge?

AZGrizFan said:
Jesse said:

How in the world are you not a coach at an SEC school with all this obvious “spot on” football knowledge?

Hey I’m just agreeing with the board I have been converted. Rh will probably be the best safety to have ever played for the Griz and the only one to have started all 4 years. Thats quite an achievement regardless of who the coach is. I mean come on now, how many guys have started all 4 years. That is very rare air my friend very rare indeed.

Carson will likely be the next great Griz LB converted from qb, if he will just trust the coaching staff and not quit. You know, I have had plenty of opportunities to coach, but the coaching game is really just too political and who you know for me, unlike playing the game. It’s all good now though, Go Griz, go RH and Go Carson, start hitting the gym and put on some lbs son and maybe, just maybe you will be wearing #37 after RH in about 3 years.

Jesse said:
Hey I’m just agreeing with the board I have been converted. Rh will probably be the best safety to have ever played for the Griz and the only one to have started all 4 years. Thats quite an achievement regardless of who the coach is. I mean come on now, how many guys have started all 4 years. That is very rare air my friend very rare indeed.

Carson will likely be the next great Griz LB converted from qb, if he will just trust the coaching staff and not quit. You know, I have had plenty of opportunities to coach, but the coaching game is really just too political and who you know for me, unlike playing the game. It’s all good now though, Go Griz, go RH and Go Carson, start hitting the gym and put on some lbs son and maybe, just maybe you will be wearing #37 after RH in about 3 years.

I think that I might be speaking for everyone, but you are a fukcing moron.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Jesse said:

Uhm, again its an anonymous opinion message board right? The only non-anonymous/narcissist posters, who I believe care what others think on here, are PR and that Dill guy. You don’t believe that “Jesse” really gives a fuck what you or the rest of the hitler youth think about his spot on analysis? Can’t wait for the season to start, you? Have a good weekend Helena and thanks for your input on this important thread. Go Griz.

Jesse said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Uhm, again its an anonymous opinion message board right? The only non-anonymous/narcissist posters, who I believe care what others think on here, are PR and that Dill guy. You don’t believe that “Jesse” really gives a [#]f### what you or the rest of the hitler youth think about his spot on analysis? Can’t wait for the season to start, you? Have a good weekend Helena and thanks for your input on this important thread. Go Griz.

I only see you that way because of your effort to put words into the mouths of others as a method of deflection, not for your actual beliefs.

Jesse said:
AZGrizFan said:

RH may very well end up in the discussion for best Griz safety ever, and even that wouldn’t be enough to convince you he only played because of who his father is.

AZGrizFan said:
Jesse said:

RH may very well end up in the discussion for best Griz safety ever, and even that wouldn’t be enough to convince you he only played because of who his father is.

Fellas I get it, I’m converted. I just acknowledged that by the end of 4 years his stat totals will put him as the top safety of all time for the Griz, in part because he was fortunate enough to transfer and start for his father for 4 years.

Let’s put the focus of the thread back on Tanner Huff. I think he would be an excellent safety. They are loaded with receivers so let’s start him off at safety his natural position. But hey what do I know, I’m not a real ball coach, you all know that right?

Jesse said:
AZGrizFan said:

Fellas I get it, I’m converted. I just acknowledged that by the end of 4 years his stat totals will put him as the top safety of all time for the Griz, in part because he was fortunate enough to transfer and start for his father for 4 years.

Let’s put the focus of the thread back on Tanner Huff. I think he would be an excellent safety. They are loaded with receivers so let’s start him off at safety his natural position. But hey what do I know, I’m not a real ball coach, you all know that right?
Yes, we do.

Jesse said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yeah, you sure sound converted. :roll: :roll:

Latest posts

Back