• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid Updates - Not Politics

CDAGRIZ said:
hunt-ducks said:
Ursa Minus and his butt-hole buddy Certified Dumb Ass, are two of the main ass clowns who have caused scores of good posters to stop posting here. When I first returned to the board to defend Raider's comments about why he and many other solid football posters never post any longer, these two made their initial pathetic play at alleging they are not part of the problem, but have returned to ruining the board once again. They can't discuss football, because they are not athletes, so they spend 16 hours a day entertaining us with pithy bullsh*t posts Sad. Ursa's birth certificate is an apology letter from a condom factory..

I am now done with this little tete-a-tete with these two losers. I'm here to talk Grizzly athletics.

You think about me a lot. It’s cute. I wish you weren’t a fat, old man who can’t stop fingering his butthole. Remember when you lied about playing “varsity baseball” when there was no team at UM. How many times have you been banned? O/U 20?

You want me banned because I make you look like the loser that you are. Non-athlete mucking-up good football discussions. Oh, and as for your allegations of UM not playing varsity baseball during my years there (1967-71), you are full of scat. We competed in the Big Sky along with the Bobcats. I played for both Frank Schoonover and Lem Elway. You make yourself look more desperate in every post. We all wish your mother had swallowed. Oh, and I am 5'10", and weigh 175.

Jesse said:
Pr can you please put a stop to all these political posts, maybe ban a few of em and give the reset a temporary ban. Come on step up and police your thread. Thanks
You seem to do your share.

Jesse said:
Pr can you please put a stop to all these political posts, maybe ban a few of em and give the reset a temporary ban. Come on step up and police your thread. Thanks

I agree. The problem is, the mods ban me, who talks sports, and provides value to the board, but allows these clowns to run great posters away for good with their amateur comedy acts. I wish Payton would realize who the instigators are, and give them the time-out that their 6-grade posts warrant. I assure you that many more quality posters would join the conversations if these jokers were off-ed.

kemajic said:
Jesse said:

Kem, you are quality poster who talks football. Please don't get down in the trench and encourage these clowns. We'll be discussing football very soon, and will leave them to their cozy little self-flagellation love-fest.

kemajic said:
Jesse said:

Kem, I was being facetious, I do get a kick out of how PR believes he controls the egriz content. lighten up there big guy. Whine some more about pro sports and what traders to their country they are, you and the rest of the old white boomers should boycott that’ll sure show em. :thumb:

Ps. que PR, “I have never ever got anyone banned” :lol:

Jesse said:
kemajic said:

Kem, I was being facetious, I do get a kick out of how PR believes he controls the egriz content. lighten up there big guy. Whine some more about pro sports and what traders to their country they are, you and the rest of the old white boomers should boycott that’ll sure show em. :thumb:

ROFL. Yep, the ones whining for banning posters only shows how weak and invertebrate they are, because they hate being owned.

Jesse said:
kemajic said:

Serious question: Do you know the difference between a trader and a traitor? :? :?

hunt-ducks said:
CDAGRIZ said:
You think about me a lot. It’s cute. I wish you weren’t a fat, old man who can’t stop fingering his butthole. Remember when you lied about playing “varsity baseball” when there was no team at UM. How many times have you been banned? O/U 20?

You want me banned because I make you look like the loser that you are. Non-athlete mucking-up good football discussions. Oh, and as for your allegations of UM not playing varsity baseball during my years there (1967-71), you are full of scat. We competed in the Big Sky along with the Bobcats. I played for both Frank Schoonover and Lem Elway. You make yourself look more desperate in every post. We all wish your mother had swallowed. Oh, and I am 5'10", and weigh 175.

:lol: Oh, my insecure lil’ friend, I’ve never wanted you banned. You’d still be Wolfman if I had my way. I’ve missed out on a ton of geriatric turns of phrase during your bans.

AllWeatherFan said:
I’m trying to have a serious football discussion with myself.
I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion; the Griz are going to be damn good.

Jesse said:
kemajic said:
Whine some more about pro sports and what traders to their country they are, you and the rest of the old white boomers should boycott that’ll sure show em. :thumb:
Careful sprout, you'll be there before you know it. Hopefully, more enlightened along the way.

CDAGRIZ said:
hunt-ducks said:

:lol: Oh, my insecure lil’ friend, I’ve never wanted you banned. You’d still be Wolfman if I had my way. I’ve missed out on a ton of geriatric turns of phrase during your bans.

I personally liked when he was Col Steve Austin.

SoldierGriz said:
So, back to the OP.

14 days to bend the curve...are we there yet?

WTF America...pursue Freedom.

And along those same lines, I seem to remember a time (long ago) when the "officials" were saying that the cases were down substantially and if the trend continued, Covid would no longer be considered a pandemic. Does anyone know what the parameters are in order to be declared a pandemic or not? Kind of wind speed to be classified as a hurricane vs. a tropical storm?

AZGrizFan said:
Jesse said:

Serious question: Do you know the difference between a trader and a traitor? :? :?
Wasn't Rhett Butler both?

PhxGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

i thought steve austin was only the 6 million dollar man?

PhxGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

That was a good one, too. Evers was good because it brought us, “Someone called you a wit, but he was only half right.” I mean, no way to recover from that bridge table zinger. There are many others; some of which have showed up in my PMs throughout the years. Growler was probably the most prolific, but boring enough to stick around for a couple years before having another signature meltdown. The Wolfman days are still probably my favorite, though.

Hey Kem, don't you love how these two woke pin heads always play the geriatric card when they can't keep up? They would go crazy over any LBGTQRSTUV+ statement made by a poster, but don't include age-related comments as fitting their narrative. Free reign for the Depends comments, etc. Typical hypocrites of the left. But, as you quoted, father time will catch up with them too, providing they aren't shot by some guy's wife before they get old.

Back