Jesse Sims

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
RainierGriz

Jesse’s impact on the University and many of our lives was great. Griz Nation’s heart aches for his loved ones. It’s also my understanding he was recently engaged. Praying for his family and friends and that God watches over them.

grizliver

Can we take the ads down for this thread? Show some class. F egriz, officially done with this dumpster fire.
SaskGriz

RIP Jesse,
Condolences to his friends and family.
RainierGriz

grizliver wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:47 pm Can we take the ads down for this thread? Show some class. F egriz, officially done with this dumpster fire.
I don’t think the website can differentiate between a somber thread or any other ordinary thread.
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Absolutely heartbreaking. Yes, he was engaged to Jace Henderson who played hoops for the Lady Griz and coached under Petrino. My heart breaks for her and all his loved ones. Prayers for all :(
mtgrizrule

Got a text at 1:16 pm Saturday from a fellow Griz fan, asking if I could confirm the rumor or not? Texted back, I hadn't heard anything. Prayed it wasn't true. R I P Jesse. Griz nation loves you. My best to Jace Henderson and the Sims family.
Last edited by mtgrizrule on Mon May 31, 2021 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
rivercat

Just saw this tragedy. He was a great representative of Griz football. My deepest condolences.
ilovethecats

Sorry to hear about this guys. Just terrible. Thoughts and prayers to his family and your entire Griz Nation. He was a good one gone far too early.
noncasualobserver

Condolences and prayers to Griz Nation, so sorry for your loss and for Mr. Sims' family and friends. He carried the intensity and toughness that define the Griz.
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

Terribly sad news. GRIZ Nation mourns.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
retiredpopo

sad news and sadder still that it probably could have been prevented. 1am, atv, alcohol terrible combination. prayers to his family, friends and fans which there are 1000's
zengriz
eGriz Club

...a t v ok...
...alcohol ok...
...a t v + alcohol never...

...strength and peace to his family friends and griz nation...

retiredpopo wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:34 am sad news and sadder still that it probably could have been prevented. 1am, atv, alcohol terrible combination. prayers to his family, friends and fans which there are 1000's
MammaB

So sorry to hear💔. Condolences to Jesses' family and friends. Griz have lost a great one...#37 RIP.
FTG247365

Sending prayers to Jesse's family, a great MT kid, heck of Football player. RIP.
signedbewildered
eGriz Club

Tribute to his life this Sunday afternoon, Stevensville Football Field. All are welcome so please pass on the word to anyone who think might like to attend.
ATLCAT

14 posts about a famed #37 passing away? You sh!strains should be ashamed of yourselves. Any young life lost is a tragedy. For anyone to talk about whether or not it could or should have been avoided is a horrible person. That’s not for you to decide or comment on. Keep that to yourself not on a public message board.

The pain of a lost child is forever and immeasurable.

Accidents are exactly that: an accident. Pay your respects and never forget.
Dub Foncy: Just like a Special Ed student.................without the potential.
Geddes: Lucky to not have to say nice things about me or the Cats in his signature line.
garizzalies

ATLCAT wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:45 pm 14 posts about a famed #37 passing away? You sh!strains should be ashamed of yourselves. Any young life lost is a tragedy. For anyone to talk about whether or not it could or should have been avoided is a horrible person. That’s not for you to decide or comment on. Keep that to yourself not on a public message board.

papaG got banned for a similar post and you should too.
I cannot believe how disrespectful cat fans can be. So dumb
Griz RTD

ATLCAT wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:45 pm 14 posts about a famed #37 passing away? You sh!strains should be ashamed of yourselves. Any young life lost is a tragedy. For anyone to talk about whether or not it could or should have been avoided is a horrible person. That’s not for you to decide or comment on. Keep that to yourself not on a public message board.

Please remove your post. It’s incredibly inappropriate. Only 2 posts above had anything to say about the accident how it happened. Everyone else have been posting their heartfelt condolences to family and friends. Your trolling really crossed a line.

Number 37, you are an inspiration to so many. Rest In Peace!!
MikeyGriz

RIP Jesse. You will be missed and remembered. Condolences to your family and loved ones.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't drink out of the toilet bowl!