• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Any reason?

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Silk shirt, Italian horn necklace and pleather jacket. He had a subscription to Playboy because he “enjoyed” the articles.

Owned two pairs of Z. Cavaricci stone-washed jeans for date nights.
R2a4b769e1c1fc21ba2486e9863c91861
Sold on ebay years later under "Never Used"

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Ursa Major said:
Silk shirt, Italian horn necklace and pleather jacket. He had a subscription to Playboy because he “enjoyed” the articles.

Aviators, aggressive gum-chewer (no bubble blowing). Couldn't decide who was cooler: Smokey and the Bandit-era Burt Reynolds, or Travolta in "Urban Cowboy", so developed a pretty intriguing mash-up that borrowed the best of each. Looking back on it like this, the dude was pretty well crushing it...

:lol: :lol: The bolded should be listed in the DSM as a disorder.

Burned incense and chilled a couple of bottles of white zin in the single-wide on date night.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Owned two pairs of Z. Cavaricci stone-washed jeans for date nights.
R2a4b769e1c1fc21ba2486e9863c91861

Not afraid to go bare knucks if pushed but the ladies thought he was deep.

Copper Griz said:
I am not sure I understand the resin for this post? Any resonable persons doesn’t get worked up about flags being carried onto the field by football players. Seems reecinabull that the cheer squad would do that or members of the military before the game. It would also seem reeseanoble to wave every flag known to man if we weren’t all Americans sitting in the stands. Maybe if we played Russian, Italian or Canadian football teams - there would be a good reson for it. I get having pride in ones country, state, city and team - but this line of thinking seems uwnreesinible.

..yeah l couldn't believe I misspelled the topic once I clicked it...anyway I just asked the question if anybody knew..
personally it doesn't matter to me but the crazy sh#t I've seen lately I thought I asked...BTW not getting worked up
..it something that been done for awhile and now its gone..they never would post statements on their helmets but
now they do...but I guess this line of thinking is not unreasonable ...

Ursa Major said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Aviators, aggressive gum-chewer (no bubble blowing). Couldn't decide who was cooler: Smokey and the Bandit-era Burt Reynolds, or Travolta in "Urban Cowboy", so developed a pretty intriguing mash-up that borrowed the best of each. Looking back on it like this, the dude was pretty well crushing it...

Burned incense and chilled a couple of bottles of white zin in the single-wide on date night.

:lol: Trying to decide if Coach B would've gone for a pair of Truck Nutz on the Trans Am...

smarsh said:
grizghost said:
....any reason the Flags are not being carried out by the Griz players ....Montana Flag...American Flag
and the Griz Flag were not displayed at 2 games...is this the new norm...are the flags offensive to
some?....just wondering...anybody with answers...please No snowflakes..

the snowflake is so worried about snowflakes that he snowflaked his way out of any discussion by snowflaking twice that he won't hear another opinion that doesn't disrupt his own safe and resonably (?) sheltered snowflakery. FYI, i liked the flags too.

....ha ha Snowflake? .... you got the wrong guy!...I'm the farthest thing from a sheltered snowflake PAL!....I thought the first submit
I did didn't take ... so I hit again....didn't mean to post twice...still learning I guess!

maroonandsilver said:
grizghost said:
....any reason the Griz players are not carrying out the flags when entering during introduction...is this the new norm?...
are the flags viewed offensive...Montana Flag...American Flag and I think the Griz Flag also are usually on displayed..
..just the axe was brought out.....anybody with answers? ....just wondering?...please No snowflake comments!

Bobby discontinued the flags when he came back. He has resisted talking about it (which will surprise no one). And it is not an axe, it's a sledgehammer.

OK

The two game 'season' is only 48 hr into the history books, and eGriz has reverted to its unnatural off season self. :shit:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Ursa Major said:

:lol: Trying to decide if Coach B would've gone for a pair of Truck Nutz on the Trans Am...

If available in the day, fait accompli.

tourist said:
The two game 'season' is only 48 hr into the history books, and eGriz has reverted to its unnatural off season self. :shit:

....I think this post should be discarded....just didn't come out right...what a cloister f*ck! :cry: ....back to work!

grizghost said:
Copper Griz said:
I am not sure I understand the resin for this post? Any resonable persons doesn’t get worked up about flags being carried onto the field by football players. Seems reecinabull that the cheer squad would do that or members of the military before the game. It would also seem reeseanoble to wave every flag known to man if we weren’t all Americans sitting in the stands. Maybe if we played Russian, Italian or Canadian football teams - there would be a good reson for it. I get having pride in ones country, state, city and team - but this line of thinking seems uwnreesinible.

..yeah l couldn't believe I misspelled the topic once I clicked it...anyway I just asked the question if anybody knew..
personally it doesn't matter to me but the crazy sh#t I've seen lately I thought I asked...BTW not getting worked up
..it something that been done for awhile and now its gone..they never would post statements on their helmets but

Ghost - I was having fun at your expense. My apologies and I am sincere in that statement. I had an auto correct issue previously that misplaced shuffle for shovel. I was called out for it and all I can say is - shit happens. I am a veteran and have nothing but respect for the flag. I personally think we go a little overboard sometimes. If there is one flag they can let fly - it would be anything that says Griz on it. Fly that flag all day, everyday and maybe two it behind a plane over Bozangeles

GRIZ players do not need props like "turnover chains". They know--and their team and coaches know--when they achieve and play well. Those sorts of gadgets and frills and fluff are what average teams do to try to get excited about themselves.. The chain thing is lame.

:thumb:
Copper Griz said:
grizghost said:

Ghost - I was having fun at your expense. My apologies and I am sincere in that statement. I had an auto correct issue previously that misplaced shuffle for shovel. I was called out for it and all I can say is - shit happens. I am a veteran and have nothing but respect for the flag. I personally think we go a little overboard sometimes. If there is one flag they can let fly - it would be anything that says Griz on it. Fly that flag all day, everyday and maybe two it behind a plane over Bozangeles

:thumb:

MontanaJack2006 said:
Splitting mauls are more gangsta than an axe or sledge.

Jack—They’re plain and simply medieval. Much like having a cartoon homoerotic Level III sex offender for a mascot. NAU gets it :thumb:

66volvo said:
GRIZ players do not need props like "turnover chains". They know--and their team and coaches know--when they achieve and play well. Those sorts of gadgets and frills and fluff are what average teams do to try to get excited about themselves.. The chain thing is lame.

For realz, playa? No shit?

Ursa Major said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
Splitting mauls are more gangsta than an axe or sledge.

Jack—They’re plain and simply medieval. Much like having a cartoon homoerotic Level III sex offender for a mascot. NAU gets it :thumb:

Fisty Kowalski approved this message before storming a village in Northern AZ wearing nothing but a Bitch Boy jersey.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Fisty Kowalski approved this message before storming a village in Northern AZ wearing nothing but a Bitch Boy jersey.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pay dis man. Pay him his money.

66volvo said:

Like Alabama and Clemson?

Back