• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

In Case You Missed It: SDSU at NDSU

IdaGriz01

The Jacks just scored to take a 10 point lead over NDSU (at NDSU), with less than 3 min left in the game. Be the second loss for the Bison.

I'm watching the replay on espn+ and have just one observation. The quality of NDSU's tv coverage is consistently stellar. Why can't WE get some stinking better video???

Griz til I die said:
HookedonGriz said:
Will bison even make these faux- playoffs? Aren’t they like 4th in their conf now?
They’ll get in because they’re NDSU, but I’m not sure they deserve to be in.

They will get in because the at-large possibilities are slim.

Da Boyz Mom said:
I'm watching the replay on espn+ and have just one observation. The quality of NDSU's tv coverage is consistently stellar. Why can't WE get some stinking better video???

Maybe after OUR eighth NC, then MAYBE. Just my opinion.

Da Boyz Mom said:

Ask the bsc.

#bsc.

EverettGriz said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Ask the bsc.

#bsc.

I think they're hoping to get a new GoPro at Christmas...

tourist said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Maybe after OUR eighth NC, then MAYBE. Just my opinion.

Well we're screwed then. However, that does seem like an unrealistically high bar.

HookedonGriz said:
5 from MVFC in a 16 team bracket? That seems really really wrong.

These playoffs are a joke. I’m glad the Griz didn’t partake in the farce. We got value out of our spring games a. Now onto the fall.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
HookedonGriz said:
5 from MVFC in a 16 team bracket? That seems really really wrong.

These playoffs are a joke. I’m glad the Griz didn’t partake in the farce. We got value out of our spring games a. Now onto the fall.

every team playing is also glad the Griz did not partake.....

Griz til I die said:
HookedonGriz said:
Will bison even make these faux- playoffs? Aren’t they like 4th in their conf now?
They’ll get in because they’re NDSU, but I’m not sure they deserve to be in.
The Griz benefitted from its rich history, even under trying times of Delaney and Stitt, getting ranked higher nationally than they deserved. "On the shoulders of giants."

retiredpopo said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Weber is 3-1 against the Griz in Hill's tenure at Weber. Doubt they would have been too worried. :thumb:

WILDCATFAN said:
retiredpopo said:

Weber is 3-1 against the Griz in Hill's tenure at Weber. Doubt they would have been too worried. :thumb:

Well that’s not very wise considering he’s 1-1 vs a Hauck led team with that one victory had nothing to do with how Weber played and should be credited to the elements.

Back