No one knows where people are getting infected

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
Spanky2

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:01 pm
argh! wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:42 pm

you'll soon be skin and bones - you just lost your spoon!
I have no idea what that means, but I’m sure it’s hilarious. :| :|
I couldn’t understand your previous post.
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

Spanky2 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:38 pm

I couldn’t understand your previous post.
Seems to be a touch of that going around.
tourist

Another virus. Great.
Spanky2

A couple of comments: it appears that many people and organizations around the country have cheated with the vaccination process. The people that die haven’t been getting vaccinated as others with little risk of death have been getting vaccinated. It occurs to me that hospital administrators have been sentencing many people to their deaths by virtue of playing favorites and withholding vaccine from the most vulnerable. Isn’t that contrary to their oath? The time has come for these decision makers to stop playing games under the table and start making honest decisions with the vaccinations.
Jesse

SaskGriz wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:41 pm
tourist wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:35 pm I appreciate your reply. I have taken only one flu shot in my life, and only to get a persistent pain in the ass doctor off my back. I don't know if I'll take the shot if offered this time around. I have pre-existing conditions, so if I don't take the shot, is that a form of suicide??? (Humor)
Can we assume from this description that your doctor is a very "friendly" proctologist?
Well I hope he was at least the kind doctor who had the goddamn common curtesy of at least offering him a reach around.
PlayerRep

Spanky2 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:27 pm A couple of comments: it appears that many people and organizations around the country have cheated with the vaccination process. The people that die haven’t been getting vaccinated as others with little risk of death have been getting vaccinated. It occurs to me that hospital administrators have been sentencing many people to their deaths by virtue of playing favorites and withholding vaccine from the most vulnerable. Isn’t that contrary to their oath? The time has come for these decision makers to stop playing games under the table and start making honest decisions with the vaccinations.
Should they be charged with some criminal thing? Lots of people are these days.

I don't believe in charging lots of people for too many things.
Cuervohola
eGriz Club

Jesse wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:32 pm
SaskGriz wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:41 pm

Can we assume from this description that your doctor is a very "friendly" proctologist?
Well I hope he was at least the kind doctor who had the goddamn common curtesy of at least offering him a reach around.
That's cute, Fruitcake. You can't even get a movie quote right!

It takes 4 seconds to lookup a movie quote.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA
The Only Thing Congressional "Leaders" Do Is Rename Post Offices and Highways
reinell30
eGriz Club

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:07 pm
reinell30 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:34 am

People should be knocking down doors to get this vaccine, but for some reason they're not, why? I mean this Covid is so bad and scary that lot of people state they won't get the vaccine never. What will it take to get things back to normal, not the new normal either? I mean Biden just promised 1 million a day for 100 days in a row will be vaccinated, time to get in line....
Get a vaccine for something that has a 99.6% survival rate, and even higher in my age group? And the death rate from the virus appears to rival the disease it’s supposed to prevent....

I’ll pass.
Well I am not that young and hell after 40 years with the military, all the shots, vaccines etc...they have put in my body what the hell is more?
Cuervohola
eGriz Club

reinell30 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:30 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:07 pm

Get a vaccine for something that has a 99.6% survival rate, and even higher in my age group? And the death rate from the virus appears to rival the disease it’s supposed to prevent....

I’ll pass.
Well I am not that young and hell after 40 years with the military, all the shots, vaccines etc...they have put in my body what the hell is more?
No, we are immune to everything. Except Gulf War Syndrome, Depleted Uranium, Burn Pits, Raging Ass Flatulence, and Gonoherphosyphilitis.
The Only Thing Congressional "Leaders" Do Is Rename Post Offices and Highways
Spanky2

PlayerRep wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:37 pm
Spanky2 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:27 pm A couple of comments: it appears that many people and organizations around the country have cheated with the vaccination process. The people that die haven’t been getting vaccinated as others with little risk of death have been getting vaccinated. It occurs to me that hospital administrators have been sentencing many people to their deaths by virtue of playing favorites and withholding vaccine from the most vulnerable. Isn’t that contrary to their oath? The time has come for these decision makers to stop playing games under the table and start making honest decisions with the vaccinations.
Should they be charged with some criminal thing? Lots of people are these days.

I don't believe in charging lots of people for too many things.
No, no criminal thing. Let the most vulnerable die. Make sure to vaccinate everyone else. Everything is hunky dory.
argh!
eGriz Club

argh! wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:42 pm

you'll soon be skin and bones - you just lost your spoon!
look at the bottom of all your posts.
reinell30
eGriz Club

argh! wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:56 am

Sure made me go back and look at this....
ilovethecats

Spanky2 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:36 am
ilovethecats wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:50 am

Precisely. :thumb:
Cats, not sure if you’re just being clever. Please allow me to clarify: I’m understanding of the need to stand in line and perfectly willing to do so. However, when there is a flagrant violation of the procedure such as the occurrence at St. Vincent’s in Billings, not to mention politicians all over the country jumping the line, it does anger me. You had the virus and thankfully, recovered. At age 80, hopefully, I can be as fortunate.
No I was responding to another poster Spank. Had nothing to do with people getting vaccinated.

The rollout of the vaccine to date has been another cluster-[#]f### in a long list of cluster-f###[#] over the past year. However, if it’s anything like all of the other piss poor decisions made by the “experts”, people will defend everything about the vaccinations like they’ve defended everything else. Because you know, every decision to date has obviously been correct and there’s no reason to question anything!

Hope you get the vaccine soon!
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club

Ah. I don’t have signatures or pictures activated....
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
PlayerRep

ilovethecats wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:44 am
Spanky2 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:36 am
Cats, not sure if you’re just being clever. Please allow me to clarify: I’m understanding of the need to stand in line and perfectly willing to do so. However, when there is a flagrant violation of the procedure such as the occurrence at St. Vincent’s in Billings, not to mention politicians all over the country jumping the line, it does anger me. You had the virus and thankfully, recovered. At age 80, hopefully, I can be as fortunate.
No I was responding to another poster Spank. Had nothing to do with people getting vaccinated.

The rollout of the vaccine to date has been another [#]f### in a long list of #f##k# over the past year. However, if it’s anything like all of the other piss poor decisions made by the “experts”, people will defend everything about the vaccinations like they’ve defended everything else. Because you know, every decision to date has obviously been correct and there’s no reason to question anything!

Perhaps, but I read that it's the fastest rollout in history.

Jan. 11 Missoulian article:

"The state has received 36,000 first doses of vaccines, Gianforte said last Tuesday, and another 41,000 initial doses are expected in the coming weeks. About 23,000 Montanans have been vaccinated so far under phase 1A.

The change from Gianforte means the 1B group now includes people 70 and older, those ages 16-69 with specific preexisting health conditions,"

From several other sites. MT is doing incredibly well in the rollout. Ha.

"Montana has given out more than 10.2 million initial doses of the two Covid-19 vaccines available, according to the last updated released by the Centers for Disease Control."
argh!
eGriz Club

PlayerRep wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:49 pm
ilovethecats wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:44 am

The rollout of the vaccine to date has been another [#]f### in a long list of #f##k# over the past year. However, if it’s anything like all of the other piss poor decisions made by the “experts”, people will defend everything about the vaccinations like they’ve defended everything else. Because you know, every decision to date has obviously been correct and there’s no reason to question anything!

Perhaps, but I read that it's the fastest rollout in history.

Jan. 11 Missoulian article:

"The state has received 36,000 first doses of vaccines, Gianforte said last Tuesday, and another 41,000 initial doses are expected in the coming weeks. About 23,000 Montanans have been vaccinated so far under phase 1A.

The change from Gianforte means the 1B group now includes people 70 and older, those ages 16-69 with specific preexisting health conditions,"

From several other sites. MT is doing incredibly well in the rollout. Ha.

"Montana has given out more than 10.2 million initial doses of the two Covid-19 vaccines available, according to the last updated released by the Centers for Disease Control."
i guess i don't understand something (nothing new there), but why would montana need 10.2 million doses of vaccine?
argh!
eGriz Club

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm

Ah. I don’t have signatures or pictures activated....
your signature, or whatever it is, sarcastically mentions spoons making you fat. i was just imagining you without yours. it also brings up the question, do chopsticks make you thin?
ilovethecats

Man, look at all those fans in Kansas City! Don’t they know how dangerous that is?! It’s like they WANT people to die! How is this allowed? Far far too dangerous....
Spanky2

I was on the reservation today. I was told Larry Pretty Weasel is home recovering from Covid after a stay in the hospital.
tourist

argh! wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:00 pm
i guess i don't understand something (nothing new there), but why would montana need 10.2 million doses of vaccine?
In a state with a population of a little over 1 million. :roll:
Lies, damn lies, and statistics. :lol: