• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

HERO SPORTS FCS Preseason Top 25

Yukon said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Yep clearly. I mean they certainly faired well in the semi finals last year.

What is it, one National championship by BSC teams in the last 20 years?

take away the Bison, your conference has zero in last 22 years. ;)

It reminds me of how dominant the Gretzky brothers were in hockey. Most people forget.
For example, together, Wayne and Brent Gretzky hold the NHL record for the most points scored by a set of brothers, with a total of 2,861.

Wayne with 2,857, and Brent with 4.

Athlon:

Athlon Sports Preseason FCS Top 25
1 North Dakota State
2 Northern Iowa
3 Weber State
4 James Madison
5 Montana State
6 South Dakota State
7 Montana
8 Villanova
9 Illinois State
10 Kennesaw State
11 Central Arkansas
12 Sacramento State
13 Austin Peay
14 Nicholls
15 New Hampshire
16 Sam Houston State
17 Southeastern Louisiana
18 Furman
19 Southern Illinois
20 Eastern Washington
21 The Citadel
22 Wofford
23 Albany
24 Jacksonville State
25 Towson

https://bigskyconf.com/news/2020/6/2/football-athlon-sports-ranks-five-bigskyfb-teams-in-the-preseason-fcs-top-25-poll.aspx

UCDavis is not part of the state college system. It is part of the University system, so they will play, if they choose to do so.

retiredpopo said:
I will be surprised if Weber is top 15 by mid season. Montana State might be top 12 if they are lucky.
I’m just gonna flat out say it, I think Weber is one of the most overrated teams in the country. Their offense is ass and I don’t see it getting better.

Griz til I die said:
retiredpopo said:
I will be surprised if Weber is top 15 by mid season. Montana State might be top 12 if they are lucky.
I’m just gonna flat out say it, I think Weber is one of the most overrated teams in the country. Their offense is ass and I don’t see it getting better.

Addition by subtraction: their QB situation HAS to be better than last year just by him leaving....

AZGrizFan said:
Griz til I die said:

Addition by subtraction: their QB situation HAS to be better than last year just by him leaving....

I have seen some pretty fine ass.

With Troy Andersen taking a red shirt year and their tough schedule I would be surprised to see the cat's in the top 15 by late October. He means a lot to them on both sides of the ball.

Back