• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mods: can we start a joke/meme thread, or

braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Super secure Bizon fans.

Surprised it took you that long to respond, you must be slippin'

Super secure Bizon fans! Can't make it up!
As always, I'd like to thank you for making the Montana Grizzlies part of your day.
Right back at youđź‘Ť

The Montana Grizzlies are a part of every one of my days. In these trying times, people like us can take solace in the fact that we think about the Montana Grizzlies constantly. Common thread.

So if they found a cure for Corona virus but it involved eating nothing but kale for 6 weeks. Would you, could you do it to stay healthy?

cclarkblues said:
So if they found a cure for Corona virus but it involved eating nothing but kale for 6 weeks. Would you, could you do it to stay healthy?

If you knew some of the things I have eaten to survive on you would be amazed. However, I have never eaten Kale. You've seen my fat ass and know I don't eat Kale....

reinell30 said:
cclarkblues said:

If you knew some of the things I have eaten to survive on you would be amazed. However, I have never eaten Kale. You've seen my fat ass and know I don't eat Kale....

I'm considering planting our whole garden in kale so if it gets destroyed by hail again it really won't matter.

cclarkblues said:
reinell30 said:
cclarkblues said:

I'm considering planting our whole garden in kale so if it gets destroyed by hail again it really won't matter.

https://www.coursesforcooks.com/macerated-kale-salad/

You are in luck, cclark! Turns out that macerating your kale improves the texture AND flavor!

asgenh3e5tp41.jpg

Little Billy is back

Billy was having trouble in school. His teacher constantly yelled at him;
"You're driving me crazy, Billy! Can't you learn anything"

Billy's mother met with his teacher at fall conferences.
The teacher told her Billy was a disaster, getting the lowest marks of any
of her students and that she had never had such an unmotivated and ignorant little boy in all of her teaching career.

Billy's mom, shocked at this feedback, withdrew her son immediately and
moved from Detroit to Cleveland.

25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with a severe cardiac disease.
Her doctors advised open heart surgery and that only one surgeon in the
Cleveland Clinic could perform the procedure.

The teacher decided to have the procedure, which was remarkably successful.
In the recovery room, she saw the young doctor who headed her surgical team, smiling down at her.

She wanted to thank him. Instead, her face suddenly turned blue as she tried to speak and then she quickly died.

The doctor was shocked, wondering what went suddenly wrong.

When the doctor turned to leave the room, he saw that Billy, the janitor at the Clinic, had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to plug in his vacuum cleaner.

If you thought that Billy had become a heart-surgeon, there is a good chance you'll vote for Joe Biden!

reinell30 said:
Little Billy is back

of her students and that she had never had such an unmotivated and ignorant little boy in all of her teaching career.

In the recovery room, she saw the young doctor who headed her surgical team, smiling down at her.

She wanted to thank him. Instead, her face suddenly turned blue as she tried to speak and then she quickly died.

When the doctor turned to leave the room, he saw that Billy, the janitor at the Clinic, had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to plug in his vacuum cleaner.

If you thought that Billy had become a heart-surgeon, there is a good chance you'll vote for Joe Biden!

i think greenie was looking for funny posts. about the current lock down situation, not stupid political idiocies.

Man goes into a bar. Tells the bartender, "I have a half sister" Bartender says "two fathers?" Man says " nope, shark attack"

argh! said:
reinell30 said:
Little Billy is back

i think greenie was looking for funny posts. about the current lock down situation, not stupid political idiocies.

You mean like the ones you always post, including that incredibly tone deaf meme w the extinction event? Ok, gotcha. Let me guess, government employee, right (or otherwise insulated)? Oh, and I didn't see your objection to the htown meme, which was clearly political, either. Your lack of self-awareness would be comical if it wasn't so dangerous.

CFallsGriz said:
argh! said:

You mean like the ones you always post, including that incredibly tone deaf meme w the extinction event? Ok, gotcha. Let me guess, government employee, right (or otherwise insulated)? Oh, and I didn't see your objection to the htown meme, which was clearly political, either. Your lack of self-awareness would be comical if it wasn't so dangerous.

it was a joke' but whatever you say, doc.

the extinction comic drawing was published to make a point, and provoke thought. irony can be a useful tool to get people thinking about the best way to respond to the current situation. i thought, and still think, it is not over the top. It is almost comically accurate, considering it is an analogy. i think that mainly people who are wealthy, and over-invested in the stock market might take offense. most of us get by day to day.

Back