• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Spring Enrollment Numbers

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
Maybe they could try doing some kind of a "Bus tour" around Montana Idaho and Washington... Get all the big names from UM on a bus, and have meeting at hotels around the area to promote UM. As long as there aren't any accidents, it could work out?

A University-sponsored MILF Camp that is unambiguously aimed at banging MILFs with complete impunity couldn't hurt.

Indeed...

PlayerRep said:
Even now, the Trump stock market keeps giving. Never met the guy or voted for him, but like his stock market.

Any chance you can unjinx us? I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

astutegriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Even now, the Trump stock market keeps giving. Never met the guy or voted for him, but like his stock market.

Any chance you can unjinx us? I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

So close, and yet so far. Glad I went all cash in early March.

Speaking of enrollment, I assume the MUS 4-year campuses will have to refund a sizeable chunk of the 2nd semester room/board fees. That could be a significant hit to the budget of all campuses.

wbtfg said:
Speaking of enrollment, I assume the MUS 4-year campuses will have to refund a sizeable chunk of the 2nd semester room/board fees. That could be a significant hit to the budget of all campuses.

I assume so too.

PlayerRep said:
wbtfg said:

I assume so too.

My youngest just moved home from Miller Hall. When he checked out he was told the refund for dorm and food service wont be that much, and we wont know the exact amount for 10 to 14 days.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
PlayerRep said:
wbtfg said:

I assume so too.

My youngest just moved home from Miller Hall. When he checked out he was told the refund for dorm and food service wont be that much, and we wont know the exact amount for 10 to 14 days.

That doesn't seem right to me. If UM isn't allowing kids in dorms and basically not on campus, it seems that UM didn't deliver the product and should pay back on a pro rata or almost pro rata basis. Don't know what the agreement/contract says.

I am in the same boat with my son's college too. Waiting for his college to say what they plan to do.

PlayerRep said:
Heard current spring enrollment numbers are way down. Everywhere. UM and MSU are now tied in enrollment.
Well played. Made me laugh. Also appreciate all the updates and analysis.

Back