• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs kittens predictions

The Griz are back to the Griz we know & love. That includes putting a stop to the Cats' "streak" this weekend to give the Griz home field for the first few rounds of the playoffs. #RTD is in full effect.

GRIZ - 38

Montana State - 28

Griz 41
cats 24

The Griz are way better than they were this time last year. Many guys who started last years game are sitting on the bench watching the new guys kick ass. Ostmo, Knight,Gubner, Cook, Mallory and Lewis have been key replacements from last years starters.

Admittedly a little nervous for this game...

My prediction, a random griz woman files a lawsuit against Bobby and the team becomes distracted. After kickoff, we come to grips with the fact that Troy Andersen is twice as good as our best offensive or defensive player. The team puts up a point total representative of our enrollment numbers and we finally come to terms with the fact that THE Montana State Bobcats have taken over college football in this state.

Half our fans go blue and gold shopping and we pray that no one remembers they days when we wore dark pink.

How much are season tickets in Bozeman?

Westcoastfan wrote: ↑Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:49 am
Cats: 35
Griz: 17

I think this will be the best defense we have faced all year.

So this Cat D is better then the Ducks? Let's hope not.

Westcoastfan said:
Cats: 35
Griz: 17

I think this will be the best defense we have faced all year.

Being that you’re a douche nozzle Cats troll, then yes when you say this is the best D “we” will face, I agree this will best D your kittens will face.

@paytonlives can’t you get rid of this guy

Anyone predicting a blowout is getting ahead of themselves. Cats play way better at home and will be a formidable opponent. This is the best the Griz have looked in years, so I feel 100% the Griz win here but the cats will put up a good fight. Vegas has the Griz as 5 point faves. Compuhratings have the Griz winning by 9. I think the Griz will walk away winners by 7.

Griz 31
Cats 24

Griz played great against Weber, but did not have their best game-as much as they dominated! This week will be the pièce de ré·​sis·​tance of the season! I think Bobby and the Griz have had this one marked down in the schedule since last year, and will not take the foot off the pedal. They will take the crowd out of the game and neuter the Cats!

Prediction: Griz 35, Scats 14

UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA GRIZZLIES

• OVERALL 9-2
• CONF 6-1

SOUTH DAKOTA MVFC 3-4, 4-7 WIN 31-17
NO ALABAMA FCS IND 0-0, 4-7 WIN 61-17
OREGON PAC-12 7-0, 9-1 LOSS 35-3
MONMOUTH BIG SOUTH 5-0, 9-2 WIN 47-27
UC DAVIS BIG SKY 3-4, 5-6 WIN 45-20
IDAHO STATE BIG SKY 2-5, 3-8 WIN 59-20
SAC STATE BIG SKY 6-1, 8-3 LOSS 22-49
EWU BIG SKY 5-2, 6-5 WIN 34-17
PSU BIG SKY 3-4, 5-6 WIN 38-23
IDAHO BIG SKY 2-5, 4-7 WIN 42-17
WEBER STATE BIG SKY 6-1, 8-3 WIN 35-16
35-26 (+9), 56-54 (+2)

MONTANA STATE BOBSCATS

• OVERALL 8-3
• CONF 5-2

TEXAS TECH BIG 12 2-2, 4-6 LOSS 45-10
SE MISSOURI OHIO VALLEY 6-1, 8-3 WIN 38-17
WESTERN ILLINOIS MVFC 1-6, 1-10 WIN 23-14
NORFOLK STATE MID-EAST ATL 4-3, 5-6 WIN 56-21
NAU BIG SKY 2-5, 4-7 WIN 49-31
CAL POLY BIG SKY 1-6, 2-8 WIN 34-28
SAC STATE BIG SKY 6-1, 8-3 LOSS 34-21
NORTH DAKOTA FCS INDEPENDENT 0-0, 6-4 LOSS 16-12
SOUTHERN UTAH BIG SKY 2-5, 3-8 WIN 42-7
NORTH COLORADO BIG SKY 2-5, 2-9 WIN 45-14
UC DAVIS BIG SKY 3-4, 5-6 WIN 27-17
25-36 (-9), 44-64 (-20)

blegriz said:

My prediction, a random griz woman files a lawsuit against Bobby and the team becomes distracted. After kickoff, we come to grips with the fact that Troy Andersen is twice as good as our best offensive or defensive player. The team puts up a point total representative of our enrollment numbers and we finally come to terms with the fact that THE Montana State Bobcats have taken over college football in this state.

Half our fans go blue and gold shopping and we pray that no one remembers they days when we wore dark pink.

Mods, this post should be moved from the "predictions" thread to the "fantasy" thread.

blegriz said:

Oh yay another cat troll make sure you come back here Saturday after you get curb stomped

Forgive me for interjecting some FACTS into the discussion, but other than SE MISSOURI STATE which finished 6-1, 8-3 in the Ohio Valley Conference, just exactly who have the Scats beaten that is of any consequence? UCD 27-17 to whom they were losing until late 4th qtr scores? The Conference and Overall Records of Griz opponents were 35-26 (+9), 56-54 (+2) respectively. The Scats, 25-36 (-9), 44-64 (-20). For the group, is this a good predictor of outcomes? Thanks.

grizfan9420 said:
Forgive me for interjecting some FACTS into the discussion, but other than SE MISSOURI STATE which finished 6-1, 8-3 in the Ohio Valley Conference, just exactly who have the Scats beaten that is of any consequence? UCD 27-17 to whom they were losing until late 4th qtr scores? The Conference and Overall Records of Griz opponents were 35-26 (+9), 56-54 (+2) respectively. The Scats, 25-36 (-9), 44-64 (-20). For the group, is this a good predictor of outcomes? Thanks.
That’s fair. To be consistent, what good teams have the griz won away from the friendly confines of Washington-Griz? What would you say your best road victory has been?

Our best away game wins are....
1. South Dakota
2. UC Davis
3. Portland State
And Soon to be....
4. Montana State. :coffee:

Go Griz!!

Back