• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ChoateSports.com - a true gem!

UM could use some marketing lessons from MSU. MSU has been very successful in attracting new students and supporters. Meanwhile, I see UM just fired their Associate Director of Enrollment, or whatever the title is, as enrollment had their largest decrease this Spring semester. Will the last person to leave please turn off the lights. What effect will this further decrease in enrollment have on athletic budgets?

PlayerRep said:
BDizzle said:
I believe the website links directly to FarmersOnly.com.

What a dumb post. What does your post have to do with Griz football or FCS?

I know right? This is the kind of crap that clogs up this forum. Some dude started a post the other day about previous NFL QB Kapperdink getting a big settlement because a group of people conspired against him because he didn't feel like standing up for lengthy periods.

I'm sure I saw it under Griz and FCS but I don't see it now. Sheesh! Get a life people.

signedbewildered said:
PlayerRep said:
BDizzle said:

I know right? This is the kind of crap that clogs up this forum. Some dude started a post the other day about previous NFL QB Kapperdink getting a big settlement because a group of people conspired against him because he didn't feel like standing up for lengthy periods.

I'm sure I saw it under Griz and FCS but I don't see it now. Sheesh! Get a life people.

It's the internet. It's the off season. Let the discussions continue. I know that some of you jerks who don't have anything to say about sport or the Griz have to look for other things to say. Some of you need to get back to policing typos.

By the way, Kap protest situation is very relevant to FCS football. It has also happened in the FCS'

Are some of you little people or do you just have little minds?

And, are you really so dumb that you don't know why I made my recent post in this thread? Jeez, pay attention.

PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:
PlayerRep said:
BDizzle said:

It's the internet. It's the off season. Let the discussions continue. I know that some of you jerks who don't have anything to say about sport or the Griz have to look for other things to say. Some of you need to get back to policing typos.

By the way, Kap protest situation is very relevant to FCS football. It has also happened in the FCS'

Are some of you little people or do you just have little minds?

And, are you really so dumb that you don't know why I made my recent post in this thread? Jeez, pay attention.

You're right.

bigsky33 said:
UM could use some marketing lessons from MSU. MSU has been very successful in attracting new students and supporters. Meanwhile, I see UM just fired their Associate Director of Enrollment, or whatever the title is, as enrollment had their largest decrease this Spring semester. Will the last person to leave please turn off the lights. What effect will this further decrease in enrollment have on athletic budgets?

Simplification of many factors effecting enrollment at both institutions. Life, economies and trends ebb & flow. Bozeman has been on the upswing. Good leadership and programs that align with the economy. Not to mention the geographic location is hot. Enjoy it while you are up. Inevitably things will change and then some smartass will be rubbing it in on Bobcat Nation.

bigsky33 said:

Bud, you need to loosen up.
Maybe have a drink.
Date a coach.
Grab a hotel room.

Here is exactly how to do all of that and pay us money for it.

Sincerely,
MSU Athletics

What? It's just marketing . . . .

Can you imagine if social media existed in Choach’s college days?

07c7673502d23789fd3a1526efbc4f69.jpg

Don+Gibb+-+1st+and+Ten+-3.jpg

donald_gibb.jpg

Latest posts

Back