• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Aggies coming to town

CDAGRIZ said:
Aggies 691, if you are looking at coming to the Missoula area for the game, I am the one-stop shop for restaurant recommendations.

Restaurants:

-Peruvian
If you're a Peruvian foodie like me, you'll be happy to know the Cracker Barrell up on North Reserve serves up some of the tastiest cheesy biscuits and gravy this side of Lima.

Not to mention their fresh roasted rodents!

ordigger said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Aggies916 said:
I am looking forward to the game. Hopefully your team used the bye week to figure out how not to fumble.

Aggies 691, if you are looking at coming to the Missoula area for the game, I am the one-stop shop for restaurant recommendations.

Restaurants:
-Italian
Hit up the Johnny Carino's on North Reserve for some really good pasta and babadaboopi.

CDA hasn’t been here for awhile. Johnny Carinos is gone, turning it into an Old Chicago Pizza

That explains why we thought it had gone downhill when we went there recently. I'm starting to doubt if that guy we found inside was even a waiter.

ordigger said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Aggies916 said:
I am looking forward to the game. Hopefully your team used the bye week to figure out how not to fumble.

Restaurants:
-Italian
Hit up the Johnny Carino's on North Reserve for some really good pasta and babadaboopi.

CDA hasn’t been here for awhile. Johnny Carinos is gone, turning it into an Old Chicago Pizza

I believe all of his comments were intentionally in error.

I’ve got a good list:

Freemo’s Pizza
The Four Bee’s (personal fav)
Food for Thought
Milwaukee Station
Curley’s Broiler
93 Stop & Go

& if they’re busy, I’d try Elbow Room, Frontier Pies, & Finnigans.

Never ever any shortage of great places to eat in Zootown. :thumb:

Aggies916 said:

Burn. A rapist wit here.

If you are going to the game I suggest you enjoy the entire experience. Downtown, tailgating, etc.

CDAGRIZ said:
Aggies916 said:

Restaurants:
-Italian

-Mexican
There are several Taco Bell locations around the area. Check out the Mexican Pizza option at the one near campus. IDK if it's unique to Missoula, but it's definitely worth a look.

-American
The Applebee's on South Reserve has you covered. I don't think I've ever exprienced a more diverse menu. From wings, to boneless wings, to freshly-thawed fish, this place has it all. Get there early.

-Burgers
The famous double pepperjack burger at the Montana Club on Brooks will let you know what all the locals talk about. It's an institution.

-Peruvian
If you're a Peruvian foodie like me, you'll be happy to know the Cracker Barrell up on North Reserve serves up some of the tastiest cheesy biscuits and gravy this side of Lima.

Let me know if you have other questions! I hope you really like Missoula!

If someone hasn't nominated this for post of the year yet, I'll do that right now, hahaha.

Silenoz said:
Aggies916 said:

Burn. A rapist wit here.

If you are going to the game I suggest you enjoy the entire experience. Downtown, tailgating, etc.

We’re you going for rapier? Asking for the spell-check on my phone.

bgbigdog said:
Silenoz said:
Aggies916 said:

Burn. A rapist wit here.

We’re you going for rapier? Asking for the spell-check on my phone.
32f46778-c906-446b-bb57-d1947e9f5466_text_hi.gif

AZDoc said:
HookedonGriz said:
Maier is going to abuse our secondary and weak coverage schemes. He may throw for 400. If we are within 2 scores I’ll be surprised. It is what it is. I’ll still be there screaming for a miracle
:agree:
Don't know about that. At the 5:10 mark, give or take, of the Big Sky Breakdown, BH says looking at the UC Davis depth chart, Johnson(?) is listed as the starter this weekend, not Maier. ?

grizeyes said:
AZDoc said:
HookedonGriz said:
Maier is going to abuse our secondary and weak coverage schemes. He may throw for 400. If we are within 2 scores I’ll be surprised. It is what it is. I’ll still be there screaming for a miracle
Don't know about that. At the 5:10 mark, give or take, of the Big Sky Breakdown, BH says looking at the UC Davis depth chart, Johnson(?) is listed as the starter this weekend, not Maier. ?
350.png

grizeyes said:
AZDoc said:
HookedonGriz said:

Gamesmanship?

Silenoz said:
grizeyes said:
AZDoc said:
HookedonGriz said:
350.png
:lol: :lol: Not likely........ but......

AZDoc said:
grizeyes said:
AZDoc said:
HookedonGriz said:
Gamesmanship?
First thing I thought. You'd think we would have heard something elsewhere if Maier was really out. ?

grizeyes said:
AZDoc said:
grizeyes said:
AZDoc said:
Gamesmanship?
First thing I thought. You'd think we would have heard something elsewhere if Maier was really out. ?

Agreed. I have been looking and nothing

I'm at a crossroads here.

I read egriz on the daily (mostly for entertainment) and on most occasions for me its FTG, but I do respect the program and all the players so don't get it twisted. With that said, I hope you guys take UCD to the woodshed this weekend. There's way too much talent and coaching in Montana for UCD to come into Washington Stadium and lay it to you guys on your field! This team is beatable. They definitely have play makers, but so does the Griz. BH has to pull the most out of team this weekend and make shit happen plain and simple. C'mon guys, this is THE one time all of BS is rooting for you. Don't let us down!

Tacoma5 said:

I read egriz on the daily (mostly for entertainment) and on most occasions for me its FTG, but I do respect the program and all the players so don't get it twisted. With that said, I hope you guys take UCD to the woodshed this weekend. There's way too much talent and coaching in Montana for UCD to come into Washington Stadium and lay it to you guys on your field! This team is beatable. They definitely have play makers, but so does the Griz. BH has to pull the most out of team this weekend and make shit happen plain and simple. C'mon guys, this is THE one time all of BS is rooting for you. Don't let us down!

Sheeshz! What did an Aggie ever do to you?

aggiemba said:
Tacoma5 said:

Sheeshz! What did an Aggie ever do to you?

Beat his team’s ass it sounds like.

Back