• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

tha comuniss stoll tha supier bowi!!!!

argh!

DONOR
gawdammit, i warned you and warned you, plus i gave you a warning, but the ccp stjll did it. they stole the election. then they stole the super bowl. what next? i don't know. ask the "my pillow guy", he's the one with the whole story.

mypillow_2_e000db240a63e5c7582fe2eb406e7282.fit-1240w.jpg

argh! said:
gawdammit, i warned you and warned you, plus i gave you a warning, but the ccp stjll did it. they stole the election. then they stole the super bowl. what next? i don't know. ask the "my pillow guy", he's the one with the whole story.

There are stains on that pillow.

argh! said:

Are you for real? Get a life this a sports board

wyomingriz said:
argh! said:

admittedly, it was a dumb thread idea, but politics are on the main board all the time. there's hardly any traffic here these days, what with the off-season, and all that is going on world-wide. fear not, it will be removed by some moderator soon. then egriz can get back to focusing on the cat's head coaching search, and you will be happier!

wyomingriz said:
argh! said:

also, i suggest that if you want sports, you can get your fix with the 'my t.v. isn't getting the super bowl' thread! at least on that one "super bowl" is spelled correctly.

argh! said:
tourist said:
Leave it to argh to bring politics to the football forum. :roll:

yeah, you never do anything like that...

Yeah, but I went through a 12 step treatment program in politics. 'Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better.'

tourist said:
argh! said:
yeah, you never do anything like that...

Yeah, but I went through a 12 step treatment program in politics. 'Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGlo9LzmOME

I had forgotten about the Beatles song. I was thinking about a line from 'The Pink Panther Strikes Again,' former Chief Inspector Dreyfus(Herbert Lom) is talking to his Psychiatrist(and Mental Institution Director)about his pending release, and the progress he has made.

Back