• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

remember this one, greenie?

argh!

DONOR
robert kraft gets off in more ways than one, whereas the women in that 'massage' place? nah, they ain't rich. https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/12/03/robert-kraft-prostitution-sting/

argh! said:
robert kraft gets off in more ways than one, whereas the women in that 'massage' place? nah, they ain't rich. https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/12/03/robert-kraft-prostitution-sting/

Yup. Too bad for the women. Unfair. Anyway you look at it. I said from day one that the evidence against Kraft was illegally obtained and thought the charges would be dropped.

Kraft is a member of the Yellowstone Club in Montana.

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:

Yup. Too bad for the women. Unfair. Anyway you look at it. I said from day one that the evidence against Kraft was illegally obtained and thought the charges would be dropped.

Kraft is a member of the Yellowstone Club in Montana.

yes, you were right about kraft. i was glad to see that the owner and manager received some punishment.

I like to hang out with Kraft at Big Sky, because he knows all the places to go, and has nice transportation. Ivy league guy. Played a bit of football at Columbia.

PlayerRep said:
I like to hang out with Kraft at Big Sky, because he knows all the places to go, and has nice transportation. Ivy league guy. Played a bit of football at Columbia.

apparently he does indeed "know all the places to go" :)

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

Wait, there Asian massage parlors at Big Sky with happy endings that only Kraft knows about?

Jesse said:
argh! said:

Wait, there Asian massage parlors at Big Sky with happy endings that only Kraft knows about?

obviously, i never said that sort of thing. a quick google search shows four massage parlors there, and i have no idea what are the ethnicities of the owners or masseuses, or whether the endings are happy. you would probably need to ask kraft for that information :)

argh! said:
Jesse said:

obviously, i never said that sort of thing. a quick google search shows four massage parlors there, and i have no idea what are the ethnicities of the owners or masseuses, or whether the endings are happy. you would probably need to ask kraft for that information :)

No, we just go over to Tom Brady and Giselle's house, or at least used to.

Back