• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Question for Montana Folks

I'm new here, but maybe you could help me out. Has Montana ever beat Travis Lulay?? Just Curious. Thanks for coming out and thanks even more for losing. You arrogant a@@holes.

Can't say that the Griz have ever beat the Bobcats with Opie...yet, but has MSU ever beat the Griz with Super Dave? How about Brian Ah Yat, et al? Enjoy your brief moment in the sun, pud, it will soon be over.

What is a "pud"? It's usually a hyphenated word, a low-bred off shoot, and distant relative of "inane". I left the "whacker" part off in case the very small chance of you getting the drift of the statement should occur.

I'll enjoy my brief moment tryin' to be a bad ass, and an "arrogant a@@hole", you just enjoy your life...trying to shift into a gear that is just not there, and being a pud.

What is Lulay's record as a starter? BSC championships? playoff record?

BTW - grizomatic406 1
Trav vs. Pizz 0

I think that has to be a HORNET post. If not then HORNET has a little sister that is posting.

Trav vs. Pizz (1-0)

:drinking:

let's lay off the bottle here for a minute and look at recent history......say the last couple "DECADES" of the Griz vs. the cats

hmmmmmmmmmmm?

not exactly the best topic to be popping off about.... let's see how he does after a couple of games under his belt against the mighty force known as Griz football.

now go away

What was I popping off about??? The history of Pizz vs. Cats? NO!!
Like I said, I'm new to 1-AA. My question was simply, have you ever beat Travis Lulay?? No you haven't. And you never will.

Hey Pud, here is my simple question. Has Lulay ever had a great season? I mean by non-bobcat standards. I know your answer will be, "yes, last season." That is my point. You guys call last season a success. I have to give it to you that you beat the Griz, and I do believe that is something you can be proud of. But the fact that you come here and ask us if we have ever beat Lulay, just shows your desperation. Like iv'e said before, "You can polish a turd, but in the end, it is still a turd." So you can continue to wave around the shiny turd you call last season, but it sure is stinkin up the place.

OH HO HO Fiction can be fun! Now show me where in my post did I mention anything about the season MSU had or Trav had. Like I have said twice now, I'm new here. I'm new not only to this epizz.com, but to 1-AA football. So I was just looking for an answer. Just shows how all you Pizz fans are still a little shell-shocked. Just the mention of that game and it's off to find out as much informtaion as you can about just how "terrible" of a season the Cats had. Why such a need to justify it? Is someone feeling a turn of the tide in Montana? Oh no did I just say that? Now it's your turn to start talking about the 80's and 90's and try to convince me that I am wrong.

You call yourselves the Grizzlies, yet you hee haw out here like jackasses.

"So I was just looking for an answer."

I gave you an answer to your first two questions, and guess what? You answered your own first question. Gee, how did I know that was gonna' happen?

What do you want the answer to now?...What you were popping off about or why such a need to justify what we say in our responses to your mindless dribble that you will probably answer anyway?

Probably the most meaningful thing you've said is about the Griz fans being a little shell-shocked after our loss to MSU...that is most certainly true, but if I multiplied that by 16 times, I think I'd know what it felt like to be a Bobshitten.

You ask all these questions, yet you fail to answer a question that is CLEARLY directed to you in 1peatfor7's post. It's starting to sound like you started out with nothing, and have most of it left.

montana state now has a nice streak goin. i just came on here to back my friend up here. lulay's record as a starter is 5-3. he's 100% on winnin bsc titles and he's 0-1 in playoffs. not a bad frosh year. oh and he's 1-0 vs. the pizz.

good luck this year pizz.

This year the kitty's will be facing the GRIZ 1st string. Just for your info. there are a couple all-americans who will be introducing themselves to Lu-Lu, about the first time he falls back to pass. My prediction?

Lu-Lu will be hit so hard on his first pass attempt, he will be pissing out poop-shoot for a month! :lol:

kitty fan cracks me up! One game and they're "somebody"! HAAA!

Thank God I'm Griz!

I can hardly wait to see what happens to Travis when after the best back he will ever play with graduated and Kramer beats the remaining backs to hell by running them straight into the line for 10 or 11 games in a row. Should be interesting to see Travis play without a running game. Hey, the kid's got talent but now all the defensive players in the league have a picture of him in their wallet and a real desire to introduce themselves. Plus the team that shall not be named will now have a target on their back and a whole lot of pay back directed at them.. We've been playing that way for many years but lets see how a little tiny bit of success returns travis and his friends back where they belong. So, enjoy the one ray of sun shine you've seen in many years as I think the cellar door is callin your name. here kitty kitty kitty, here kitty kitty.

Couldn't agree with you more, the cats will be way out of the game plan they have had for the past 2 years, and it will affect Lulays play. The cats will not be able to play the control the clock game without a solid and proven RB. Lulay will be pressed to pass more in 3rd and long situations which will put more preasure on him. Most Big Sky D's will be able to stop the run of the cats. Travis is good I'll give you that but without the running game he will look average. "cause TURNER BROWN says so!!!!

Interesting opinions on Lulay and the Cats. Yes, Johnson was awesome, but it looks like a few backs are starting to shine in camp. One thing we'll have this year that we didn't have last year is more speed in the backfield. As for Lulay and pressure, bring it. He's already proven himself to be extremely calm under fire - look at the close games last year and he never faltered... 18 year old true freshman. :eek: I'm not going to compare him to Dickinson as I've seen others do, only time will tell how good he becomes. Dickinson is a once-in-a-lifetime QB. No concerns here about the quality of the QB, backs, receivers or D. My only concern currently is the O-Line injury thing :( , but it seems to be shaping up.

8 days till Wyoming, Go Cats!!!

P.S. Good luck at Maine - should be a good game!

T. Lulay is a fine young QB, however, he will face some harsh reality this season. I sincerely hope he stays healthy so the Griz can sack his a#* come Nov. 22, but I doubt Cats O-line will protect Travis long enough to face his first buttkicking against the Griz. Who is Lulay's backup? :lol:

Lulay's current backup is Brent Owens, redshirt freshman. He was offensive player of the year coming out of Georgia - looks pretty good. There are two other freshman who I Guess played pretty well in the scrimmage.

Latest posts

Back