• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NOT GUILTY #KYLE

Cuervohola

DONOR
I hope Kyle sues the piss out of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS etc. for calling him a Murderer, which obviously flies in the face of Lady Liberty and the Justice System. I hope he sues the pathetic Pedophile Biden first though, for calling him a "White Supremacist", which is exactly what Biden is... I hope he sues all the "Celebrities" that called him a Murderer as well. He can clean up real good like Nick Sandman did.

Of course the Commie News Network and MSDNChina never mentioned to their small amount of viewers that the first guy shot by Rittenhouse was a SERIAL CHILD RAPIST! He's in Hell where he belongs, and I'm fine with that.

If I was on the Jury, I would be suing the IDIOT Prosecutor for pointing the AR-15 at the Jury with his finger on the trigger. What a complete fuck head, right after the dipshit Baldwin killed that lady!

Back