• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz spring game / Spring camp final thoughts

Nice write up Brint.

I really enjoyed watching Barnum flying around the field.

And thank God for Pat Hayden. I still don’t know what to think of Ramos. He’s bigger and stronger, but when I watched him specifically he constantly got washed down away from the point of attack. Where is our depth and development at DT going to come from? Are we just always going to have to rely on bringing in a skilled/experienced guy in the portal

Good conclusion, but you need work on your analogies. Hockey goalie was good. 'Friendly fire'...
ever heard of Pat Tillman?
NPR.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/04/22/30596920

A military analogy from a Canadian teacher, eh? As a Montana resident, here in the heart of Minuteman country, I know I sleep better knowing the Canadian Armed Forces have my six o'clock.

Good conclusion, but you need work on your analogies. Hockey goalie was good. 'Friendly fire'...
ever heard of Pat Tillman?
NPR.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/04/22/30596920

A military analogy from a Canadian teacher, eh? As a Montana resident, here in the heart of Minuteman country, I know I sleep better knowing the Canadian Armed Forces have my six o'clock.
Play to your strength, keep posting completely irrelevant movie quotes. And if your local library has large font history books maybe have one of your great grandchildren read one to you sometime and you will find out about Canada's military history.

Play to your strength, keep posting completely irrelevant movie quotes. And if your local library has large font history books maybe have one of your great grandchildren read one to you sometime and you will find out about Canada's military history.
Geneva “Suggestions” right?? Half of that list is because Canadians did it. As someone on the ol’ YouTube once said, “it’s not a war crime the first time.” Might as well be the Canadian Army’s motto…

Back