• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

absolute truth of election fraud...China steal

grizghost

Pillow Guy shows us the Foreign Interference...its worth watching if you care about our Elections...I think he does
a good job exposing the the Foreign Thief ....can Election ever be trusted again if we don't deal with this...here's the
evidence by the experts.

.if expert structure engineers say the building will fall do to bad construction techniques and
inferior materials I think we would listen...at least I would!....why not here...time for a true forensic audit of the machines..

video link....

.https://michaeljlindell.com/

grizghost said:
Pillow Guy shows us the Foreign Interference...its worth watching if you care about our Elections...I think he does
a good job exposing the the Foreign Thief ....can Election ever be trusted again if we don't deal with this...here's the
evidence by the experts.

.if expert structure engineers say the building will fall do to bad construction techniques and
inferior materials I think we would listen...at least I would!....why not here...time for a true forensic audit of the machines..

video link....

What proof of facts can you provide to support the my pillow guys claims? His video is gibberish with no substance just disproven allegations and random talking point allegations. The Antrim County case was thoroughly debunked but yet my pillow guy and his expert are still pushing it like it’s fact, which it is not. This is all recycled bullshit but you keep feeding it to yourself. Question for you, why did the election stealers just fuck with votes for Trump and not other candidates in other races? Doesn’t make much sense, if they (whoever they are) go to all the trouble of stealing an election why not steal congressional seats, governor seats, state legislative seats, and so on? Out of the thousands of people who ran for election across the country last November and only Trump got fucked over by the fraudsters? So what’s your splaination for that?

Jesse said:
grizghost said:
evidence by the experts.

video link....

What proof of facts can you provide to support the my pillow guys claims? His video is gibberish with no substance just disproven allegations and random talking point allegations. The Antrim County case was thoroughly debunked but yet my pillow guy and his expert are still pushing it like it’s fact, which it is not. This is all recycled bullshit but you keep feeding it to yourself. Question for you, why did the election stealers just [#]f### with votes for Trump and not other candidates in other races? Doesn’t make much sense, if they (whoever they are) go to all the trouble of stealing an election why not steal congressional seats, governor seats, state legislative seats, and so on? Out of the thousands of people who ran for election across the country last November and only Trump got f###[#] over by the fraudsters? So what’s your splaination for that?

We get all our direction from
Pillow guy. Everything from road conditions to investments. Pillow guy is genius.

grizghost said:
evidence by the experts.

video link....

The fact that you are getting your "news" from an infomercial pillow salesman who wears a sick cross necklace pretty much says it all. I cannot fathom the gullibility (or outright idiocy) that it would take to believe this shit. Trumpians have been brainwashed to the point of no return.

Back