A new Griz Safety! 2028

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Post Reply
User avatar
Paytonlives
eGriz Moderator
Posts: 12883
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
I am a fan of: THE University of Montana
Location: MT!!!!!

A new Griz Safety! 2028

Post by Paytonlives » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Head up and runs through the tackle


Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

User avatar
stilwtrgrizz
3rd String
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 pm
I am a fan of: U of M
Location: Townsend, MT

Re: A new Griz Safety! 2028

Post by stilwtrgrizz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:14 pm

:lol: Now THAT is a form tackle !!!!!!
“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.”
― Betty White

User avatar
Paytonlives
eGriz Moderator
Posts: 12883
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
I am a fan of: THE University of Montana
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: A new Griz Safety! 2028

Post by Paytonlives » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:20 pm

stilwtrgrizz wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:14 pm
:lol: Now THAT is a form tackle !!!!!!
De-cleater!!!
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 10973
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
I am a fan of: Montana
Location: Columbus

Re: A new Griz Safety! 2028

Post by kemajic » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:41 am

Paytonlives wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:20 pm
stilwtrgrizz wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:14 pm
:lol: Now THAT is a form tackle !!!!!!
De-cleater!!!
10 years to convince the NCAA he's not a partner abuser.

Do we think good tackles like that will still be allowed in college football in 2028. Or will the tackler be searching for a flag to pull.....
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson

User avatar
Paytonlives
eGriz Moderator
Posts: 12883
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
I am a fan of: THE University of Montana
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: A new Griz Safety! 2028

Post by Paytonlives » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:23 pm

kemajic wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:41 am
Paytonlives wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:20 pm
stilwtrgrizz wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:14 pm
:lol: Now THAT is a form tackle !!!!!!
De-cleater!!!
10 years to convince the NCAA he's not a partner abuser.

Do we think good tackles like that will still be allowed in college football in 2028. Or will the tackler be searching for a flag to pull.....
Lol
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

Post Reply