• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

grizzlyjournal

Welcome to Montana, Eddy!
[tweet]https://twitter.com/pollonpreps/status/991429123661676544[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheMESS2013/status/991409211857813504[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/latsondheimer/status/991442316605861888[/tweet]

Strange to see Eddy and his mom wearing Big Sky Brewing Griz Lager gear rather than traditional logo wear. Might be a first for a signee.

go96griz said:
Strange to see Eddy and his mom wearing Big Sky Brewing Griz Lager gear rather than traditional logo wear. Might be a first for a signee.

I love it. Must have visited the taproom on the visit

go96griz said:

She can wear what ever she wants.

Ummm Eddy's tweet of his commitment to the Griz has been taken down? No mention of the Griz on his page, He doesn't tweet much but in lieu of recent events .... WTF???

flatheadgriz406 said:
Ummm Eddy's tweet of his commitment to the Griz has been taken down? No mention of the Griz on his page, He doesn't tweet much but in lieu of recent events .... WTF???

What recent events? Also, he signed an LOI so it wouldn't make a ton of sense for him to back out now unless there's some kind of eligibility issue.

flatheadgriz406 said:

He’s already in Missoula. Eddy was an instructor at the kids Griz basketball camp last week. He signed my boys ball. The kids loved him.

Good to hear. I'm really excited about him. I think he is a late bloomer that will be a great player for us. Just weird all his tweets where down.

Maynardsgametrail said:
flatheadgriz406 said:

He’s already in Missoula. Eddy was an instructor at the kids Griz basketball camp last week. He signed my boys ball. The kids loved him.

Thanks for resuscitating me after flatheadgriz406 gave me a freaking heart attack, Maynard! :lol:

flatheadgriz406 said:
Good to hear. I'm really excited about him. I think he is a late bloomer that will be a great player for us. Just weird all his tweets where down.

I was more curious of the "in lieu of recent events" comment you made. Did I miss something?

HookedonGriz said:
flatheadgriz406 said:

I was more curious of the "in lieu of recent events" comment you made. Did I miss something?

There was a kid out of WA?? a while back that said he was committed but the coaches said he wasn't. Then Schat from Billings "committed" but was denied by the coaches. Just a weird series of events. Also, Jack Williams committed and pulled in a matter of days. I was hoping it didn't happen again.

flatheadgriz406 said:
HookedonGriz said:
flatheadgriz406 said:

There was a kid out of WA?? a while back that said he was committed but the coaches said he wasn't. Then Schat from Billings "committed" but was denied by the coaches. Just a weird series of events. Also, Jack Williams committed and pulled in a matter of days. I was hoping it didn't happen again.

Oh gotcha that makes sense

Back