• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dropdown CB now available

Hawkeyebowhunter

Emmanuel "Manny" Rugamba leaving the University of Iowa. Tall and fast, dealt with injuries last year. Helped secure an upset of #4 Michigan in '16. Go get em coaches

Hope they can land him, but probably unlikely. True junior with a redshirt left, which means he can transfer to FBS and still have two more years to play, and it seems like he wants to remain FBS from his Twitter account.

Sometimes long shots work out, though.

uofmman1122 said:
Hope they can land him, but probably unlikely. True junior with a redshirt left, which means he can transfer to FBS and still have two more years to play, and it seems like he wants to remain FBS from his Twitter account.

Another CB available and follows a few Griz coaches on Twitter is Kemah Siverand from Texas A&M

grizfan1984 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Another CB available and follows a few Griz coaches on Twitter is Kemah Siverand from Texas A&M
Maybe I’m missing it, but I don’t see him following any Griz coaches anymore.

uofmman1122 said:
grizfan1984 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Maybe I’m missing it, but I don’t see him following any Griz coaches anymore.

He is being followed by 2 Griz coaches.

I think there is a very small chance we get a transfer corner at this point. I suppose things could change fast with guys grad transferring over summer or a juco becoming eligible but nothing strong on social media seems to indicate it and tough time of the year to get one. Might have to get used to Nash and whoever else out of Crow, Egbo or Cowans that emerges.

HookedonGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
Is there a possibility a “Roaming Griz Pass” can be applied here?

Only if a Traeger or Weber grill is in play for a trade...and only if he can kick

Seems fair. Though I prefer Yoder’s myself. They seem to me to be best in space, in the cold. My neighbors aren’t loud, so I know there’s a gap there.’

Speaking of all that, what is the day that fall practice starts for the Griz?

Traegers Rock..... Best chicken I have ever had. Smoked for the first 30 minutes then cook for another 75. It's a beautiful thing. Don't forget the rub. No weird comments about rubbing chickens please.

Back