• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cody Kanouse

Remember when he visited last year and I really wanted him to commit then. Big and strong. Not sure if he’ll make an impact next year but will very soon. He’ll essentially be a redshirt freshman next year maturity wise after going prep route. Could even redshirt if he can’t crack the rotation next year. He’ll least add depth to a place that badly needs it.

Fairly late in the game so becoming less hopeful on a corner but coaches are trying like heck to get one. Still a couple options there. Might be looking at Nash, Cowans, Egbo and Crow being the guys there though. If we do get a transfer there I’ll feel better about these coaches at least addressing depth in desperate need areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://gogriz.com/news/2018/6/12/football-hauck-adds-three-transfers-to-griz-roster.aspx

dayday said:
Remember when he visited last year and I really wanted him to commit then. Big and strong. Not sure if he’ll make an impact next year but will very soon. He’ll essentially be a redshirt freshman next year maturity wise after going prep route. Could even redshirt if he can’t crack the rotation next year. He’ll least add depth to a place that badly needs it.

Fairly late in the game so becoming less hopeful on a corner but coaches are trying like heck to get one. Still a couple options there. Might be looking at Nash, Cowans, Egbo and Crow being the guys there though. If we do get a transfer there I’ll feel better about these coaches at least addressing depth in desperate need areas.

Couple names at corner to keep an eye on for transfers, Robert Awunanyi from Colorado State and Braedon Domino from Air Force.

grizfan1984 said:
dayday said:

Couple names at corner to keep an eye on for transfers, Robert Awunanyi from Colorado State and Braedon Domino from Air Force.

Agree on Braedon Domino that he may still be in play. Robert Awunganyi from Colorado State I believe is transferring to Northern Colorado based off his other twitter profile. Recently switched it. He has two.

https://twitter.com/YourGuy_7

I also think Cam Jefferies from Bowling Green (grad transfer) and Quindon Lewis (U of Memphis) may also be targets, but no idea on mutual interest.

Much needed!

"A mountainous three-star O-Line prospect standing at 6-foot-6 and tipping the scales at 306 pounds, Kanouse was a hot commodity his senior season, receiving interest from Montana, Hawaii, Idaho, and Washington State, amongst others."

I remember when he visited last year we were all very hopeful to get him

grizfan1984 said:
He was announced on Gogriz.com article as transferring to Griz. Transferring from Air Force.

This kid will be very good...

Was one that I hoped UM snared last year!

I remember somebody predicting he would eventually become a Griz when he signed with AF...great addition.

The second link is a long article on Cody and his football family.

Kanouse: Highlights and bios of Air Force's 2017 football recruiting class
By Brent Briggeman, The Gazette, February 1, 2017
http://gazette.com/highlights-and-bios-for-each-member-of-air-forces-2017-football-recruiting-class/article/1595816

Kanouse family familiar with college football recruiting
By Terry Mosher, Special to the Kitsap Sun, April 24, 2018
https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/sports/columnists/terry-mosher/2018/04/24/terry-mosher-kanouse-family-familiar-college-football-recruiting/546510002/

He seems to be shrinking. High school article has him at 6'8", Air force had him at 6'7" and now we show him at 6'6".

Yukon said:
He seems to be shrinking. High school article has him at 6'8", Air force had him at 6'7" and now we show him at 6'6".

Just becoming more compact and dominating...that's all. That being said, I was 6' in high school because they just asked me what to put on the program :D

AZDoc said:
Yukon said:

Just becoming more compact and dominating...that's all. That being said, I was 6' in high school because they just asked me what to put on the program :D

He seems to be significantly bigger than the guys he’s playing next to or trying to block in his highlight film. It’s going to be ok.

Back