• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz losing 3 players...

PlayerRep said:
go96griz said:
I heard that Lonergan left to be closer to her boyfriend in Bozeman, but doesn't plan to play sports.

I heard she wants to do nursing school.
Now watch her transfer back to MSU for it's nursing school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrueGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
go96griz said:
I heard that Lonergan left to be closer to her boyfriend in Bozeman, but doesn't plan to play sports.

Now watch her transfer back to MSU for it's nursing school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant imagine MSU athletics will take her back...

PlayerRep said:
go96griz said:

That may be true, but UM does have a nursing program as well.

https://www.umt.edu/study/registered-nursing

go96griz said:
PlayerRep said:
go96griz said:

That may be true, but UM does have a nursing program as well.

https://www.umt.edu/study/registered-nursing
Technically it is the MSU program that you can take on the UM Campus. My wife got through nursing school in 5 years and was at UM for every semester except for one. Her degree is a BSN RN degree from Bozeman. Traditionally, to get into the upper division nursing classes (or the clinicals) it is very tough to get into the UM or Bozeman campus.

Okay what is going on with coach or locker room if Stiles leaves? Something is up. You can justify some of the losses but not that one.

Lonergan leaving the program was enough of a shock, but I can understand why she'd prefer to focus on academics since it's tough to juggle both academics and athletics. Anderson leaving really doesn't surprise me at all since her playing time went down (only to get an uptick after Stiles got injured) and she already has her undergraduate degree.

But if Stiles leaves then that would be a major loss for the program. She's one player I would really hate to see exit because she brought so much to the table this past season.

"But if Stiles leaves then that would be a major loss for the program. She's one player I would really hate to see exit because she brought so much to the table this past season."

This...if so somethings up?

grizbro said:
"But if Stiles leaves then that would be a major loss for the program. She's one player I would really hate to see exit because she brought so much to the table this past season."

This...if so somethings up?
This has been a topic really worth talking about because I honestly can't remember the LG program having so much turnover in the offseason; that's something you only see whenever there's a large graduating class, not with a bunch of underclassmen/players with eligibility remaining. You never saw turnover like this when Robin Selvig was head coach.

I'm in no way buying into any rumor about whether Stiles would leave, I hope she DOES NOT and I strongly doubt that she would.

At this point I think it is fair to speculate. When I heard the rumor that we could see 5-7 departures from the program in January, I sort of pawned it off as idle rumor. Seems like something is afoot.

Aside from the two injury retirements, losing Klick, Nicholson, Lonergan, Anderson and potentially a couple more, signals that something might in fact be rotten in Denmark.

This is the type of palace intrigue that the women’s program hasn’t encountered much over the past few decades.

Grizfan-24 said:
At this point I think it is fair to speculate. When I heard the rumor that we could see 5-7 departures from the program in January, I sort of pawned it off as idle rumor. Seems like something is afoot.

Aside from the two injury retirements, losing Klick, Nicholson, Lonergan, Anderson and potentially a couple more, signals that something might in fact be rotten in Denmark.

This is the type of palace intrigue that the women’s program hasn’t encountered much over the past few decades.

I think it's a vast right-wing conspiracy

I have heard not very complimentary things about Shannon. I don't really want to believe them but ....

'68griz said:
I have heard not very complimentary things about Shannon. I don't really want to believe them but ....

I found it strange that whenever Shannon was talking to someone, that is, when on the bench, that she'd cover her mouth and speak in the aside, so to speak. I didn't know the other teams were reading lips out there!!! Makes me uncomfortable.

Also seems like there’s no response from Shannon about this and she’s been distancing herself from boosters lately. Still wondering what’s up?

Back