• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Let’s settle this right now

Will the Griz make the playoffs at 8-3?

• Yes

Votes: 106 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • FTC

Votes: 75 56.4%

• Total voters
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
signedbewildered said:
I selected one.

FTC

Agreed.

I honestly can't say we'll be in at 8-3, which is such a bizarre thing to say. And that isn't the coaching staff's fault there if they win on Saturday.
Yeah , part of that would be on the coaches .

HelenaHandBasket said:
Haley seems to think that the Griz are behind EWU even and need a lot of help even with a victory over MSU.

Haley drinks. Not as much as Ursa, of course, but man does he drink.

EverettGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Haley seems to think that the Griz are behind EWU even and need a lot of help even with a victory over MSU.

...so what you....are saying....is he has the....credibility of.....growler....

i_the_sky said:
We have known all along it takes 7 D-1 wins to get in. We lose and we don't qualify and we are out! = Fire Stitt and bring Hauck back!!! Go Griz!!!

For F*cks Sake. Bobby isn't coming back, regardless of whether the position is open or not. And yes I do know him. Pretty well. Get over it.

Now back to the discussion...

EverettGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I haven't had a drink, except for watching the Griz game last night, since you over-served me on Saturday night. Bastard!

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I haven't had a drink, except for watching the Griz game last night, since you over-served me on Saturday night. Bastard!

Got ugly early.

HelenaHandBasket said:

Charles Haley is biased from having played at JMU. Great player, seems like a good guy, but I don't really put too much stock in his analysis.

grizpack said:
i_the_sky said:
We have known all along it takes 7 D-1 wins to get in. We lose and we don't qualify and we are out! = Fire Stitt and bring Hauck back!!! Go Griz!!!
For F*cks Sake. Bobby isn't coming back, regardless of whether the position is open or not. And yes I do know him. Pretty well. Get over it. Now back to the discussion...
Agree. Current San Diego State HC Long is 67 & apparently looking to retire. I'm sure BH will apply for the HC position, there.

grizpack said:
i_the_sky said:

For F*cks Sake. Bobby isn't coming back, regardless of whether the position is open or not. And yes I do know him. Pretty well. Get over it.

:lol: speaking if “land of delusion”...those fuckers that think BH is coming back... :roll:

grizpack said:
i_the_sky said:

Screen shot this cause its bullshit !!

TCCGRIZ said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
signedbewildered said:
I selected one.

FTC

Agreed.

I honestly can't say we'll be in at 8-3, which is such a bizarre thing to say. And that isn't the coaching staff's fault there if they win on Saturday.
Yeah , part of that would be on the coaches .
Yes, it absolutely is. Especially the epic fail against ewu

grizpack said:
i_the_sky said:

Yes, I’m sure that interview he gave earlier this year when he said he wanted to come back is overridden by your personal opinion.

HelenaHandBasket said:

I haven't given a lot of credence to his prognostications in the past but his playoff projection this year, at least as far as the Big Sky is concerned, seems to defy all logic. He is projecting SUU as the conference champ/auto bid and the two other teams in as NAU and Weber State. Weber State is a probably a lock even with a loss this weekend which is unlikely. SUU as the auto bid makes sense with a win over NAU this Saturday (At least I think it makes sense with the stupid off balance scheduling.)

However, I take issue with his reasoning on the third team in. If Southern Utah wins this weekend, NAU finishes at 7-4 yet makes the playoff field ahead of both UM and EWU? Obviously, if we lose to the Cats we are out and this conversation is moot. If we win, though, I fail to see how a 7-4 NAU deserves a spot over us when we we have a better record and the head-to-head win against them.

All this to say that Craig Haley is obviously a blooming idiot and since he is picking against us we are definitely in like Flynn with a win over state.

Back