• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Root on Saturday

mcg

DONOR
Just looked at the Comcast channel guide for Saturday and it looks like Root won't be showing the Griz game til 4:30 in Denver. They've got Air Force vs. UNLV on mid day. ugh.

mcg said:
Just looked at the Comcast channel guide for Saturday and it looks like Root won't be showing the Griz game til 4:30 in Denver. They've got Air Force vs. UNLV on mid day. ugh.

Root Rocky Mountain does that sometimes for "more local" games. Any good sports bar will have Root Pacific which will air the game live.

What’s the weather forecast look like for Saturday?

Root seems to have difficulties in breezy conditions, and if there’s s problem I can make plans to head over to Costco, always Costco rather than watch the Pat Benatar interview again.

bgbigdog said:

Root seems to have difficulties in breezy conditions, and if there’s s problem I can make plans to head over to Costco, always Costco rather than watch the Pat Benatar interview again.

You're going to go watch a game at Costco?

BigSkyBears said:
bgbigdog said:

You're going to go watch a game at Costco?

“Were that it twere”.

Last Saturday, the state Ag game was played in a breeze that cause all kinds of issues with the broadcast - satelite dish’s parked to close to the shit pond, I would guess. My local station - audience, carries BSC games, but when Root decided to pull it off the air to fix it - they were running a Pat Benatar interview in its place.

Truth is, I watched the replay @ 3 AM in my garage office. My wife said I was snoring too loudly & once I’m awake, I’m awake. I’d already been to Costco, always Costco - the day before to pick up some more Golden Marg, elixir. So I went back to drinking to get into the right frame of mind for my Sunday tee time. Watching the bozo game was safer option since the neighbors always listen to Black Sabbath when I’m.... never mind.

EverettGriz said:
mcg said:

Root Rocky Mountain does that sometimes for "more local" games. Any good sports bar will have Root Pacific which will air the game live.

Makes sense since it is in San Diego that I get Root through Directv. Then slingbox to send it to Missoula

Back