• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cooper Sprunk video clip @ Big Sky media meetings

BWahlberg

DONOR
Quite the journey for this guy! Hearing Cooper on the team and the workouts has me excited for what the 2017 Griz have in store.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/UMGRIZZLIES_FB/status/886996809893109760[/tweet]

BWahlberg said:
Quite the journey for this guy! Hearing Cooper on the team and the workouts has me excited for what the 2017 Griz have in store.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/UMGRIZZLIES_FB/status/886996809893109760[/tweet]

Humble, hard working and I wish him nothing but the best. Now about that mustache, I don't care what you say. Every time I look at his picture it screams Saturday Night live (Norm from Cheers) Chicago accent and bratwurst. Hilarious. Good luck this season CS.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
That dude had a fantastic mustache.
That's a mustache that could lead this OL to a great season. It alone gives me hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brewskis said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
That's a mustache that could lead this OL to a great season. It alone gives me hope.
I think "we" have different concepts of a "great season."

Coach Stitt had a different opinion coming into this season.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/stitt-takes-blame-for-disappointing-griz-football-season/article_5d8a80ec-4656-5b31-8a68-5fa2bd7831de.html

I hope he's right, but I don't base that on history.

HelenaHandBasket said:
On cue, 75 derails a thread about a player and his outstanding mustache to take shots at Stitt.

#whowouldathunkit

#shockednotshocked

And in a couple pages, he'll INSIST it wasn't him who started it.

HelenaHandBasket said:
On cue, 75 derails a thread about a player and his outstanding mustache to take shots at Stitt.

#whowouldathunkit
Copper Griz thinks we won!

There's the power of delusion,

UMGriz75 said:
brewskis said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
I think "we" have different concepts of a "great season."

Coach Stitt had a different opinion coming into this season.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/stitt-takes-blame-for-disappointing-griz-football-season/article_5d8a80ec-4656-5b31-8a68-5fa2bd7831de.html

I hope he's right, but I don't base that on history.

You're just really here to take a fat stinky turd all over anything remotely positive and encouraging aren't you?

UMGriz75 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

#whowouldathunkit
Copper Griz thinks we won!

There's the power of delusion,

Who knew obsession could be a full-time job... Please leave.

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
brewskis said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:

That's the mustache of a leader. And you're right. It does give me hope.

RedditCFP had a great post about it:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/886999310553853952[/tweet]

BWahlberg said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
brewskis said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:

That's the mustache of a leader. And you're right. It does give me hope.

RedditCFP had a great post about it:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/886999310553853952[/tweet]

That's so true. And they're a great twitter follow.

HelenaHandBasket said:

#whowouldathunkit

So, 75 links to a Missoulian article quoting State, and you think that is "derailing" a thread?

Jeez, don't comment at all, and certainly don't make a stupid comment like you did. Just let the 75 comment go. You egg him on. And then you complain when he responds to your dumb comments.

Cooper is a great kid, who developed into a very nice player. Have known him and his family since he was about 2 feet high. Very nice family.

PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

#whowouldathunkit

So, 75 links to a Missoulian article quoting State, and you think that is "derailing" a thread?

Because maybe it was unrelated? Maybe it's the same article he's posted for the umpteenth time? Maybe because he had to shoehorn it in and it was unnecessary?

It's like the very definition of "derailing a thread."

PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

#whowouldathunkit

I do when the thread was about Cooper. But to be honest, a couple of us had a bet on how long it would take you to come and defend him. As someone said, the stink follows the turd pretty quickly.

HelenaHandBasket said:

#whowouldathunkit
Johnny raincloud 2.0

Can't even celebrate a mustache anymore. I wonder what Stitt did to 75.....honestly

Ladies & Gentlemen,
The king troll (Chicken Little 75) is at it again. Just ignore it. The majority on this board support the team, kids and program. Don't let negative nellies bring you down. The season is right around the corner and once again fans can watch great games and cheer these young athletes on. Haters are gonna hate. I just don't have time for it in my life. Too many good things going on. Go Griz.

PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

#whowouldathunkit

Jeez, don't comment at all, and certainly don't make a stupid comment like you did. Just let the 75 comment go. You egg him on. And then you complain when he responds to your dumb comments.

Cooper is a great kid, who developed into a very nice player. Have known him and his family since he was about 2 feet high. Very nice family.

OK fellas. I admit I was wrong. I thought 75 would come back and claim he didn't derail the thread. Never imagined he'd have his attorney do it for him.

Back