• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Paul Mushaben

That this subject would even be up for debate speaks how little we have actually come from the days of segregation and believing that minority's are inferior.

I get that there may be issues but there are certainly other ways to deal with it in our enlightened society, unless I'm giving us too much credit.

In America, school sports are played by AMERICANS! I don't know of any other person in our schools but AMERICANS!

Mushaben was not saying to segregate the teams because of race. He was making a statement that the native teams are/were very disrespectful when it comes to opponents facilities and fans. He said he felt that if the reservation teams had a league of their own then there would be no, or much less, disrespectful actions....

putter said:
Mushaben was not saying to segregate the teams because of race. He was making a statement that the native teams are/were very disrespectful when it comes to opponents facilities and fans. He said he felt that if the reservation teams had a league of their own then there would be no, or much less, disrespectful actions....

He did a piss-poor job of presenting his argument then.

HelenaHandBasket said:
putter said:

He did a piss-poor job of presenting his argument then.

I agree, it was not done very well nor a subject that really needed to be discussed.

Back