• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Man Cave

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE BETCH

DONOR
Don't have one but do have a football signed by Marc Marriani and Tru Johnson. Any of you man cavers interested in adding to your décor?

PR could put it in his autographed athletic supporter trophy case. I think he has "supporters" from both those guys so it would be a nice addition.

For sale:

Signed by Dave Dickenson - Griz sweatshirt.
Signed Brian Ah Yat - Griz hat.

One million dollars each. (My kids will never know the difference.)

Mousegriz said:
PR could put it in his autographed athletic supporter trophy case. I think he has "supporters" from both those guys so it would be a nice addition.

Great idea AWF, unfortunately, PR's autographed athletic supporter trophy case only has items that he has personally autographed.

Ursa Major said:
Mousegriz said:

Great idea AWF, unfortunately, PR's autographed athletic supporter trophy case only has items that he has personally autographed.

:clap:

Dutch Lane said:
You guys are trying to troll PR? Smh

Just trying to wake him up to affirm that he already has a similar ball, went to the Super Bowl, saw Tru play last year, helped Mariani learn how to run faster, his wife's Dad coached FB for 30 years, her brother coached for 20 and his son was an all state QB a few years ago.

Mousegriz said:
Dutch Lane said:
You guys are trying to troll PR? Smh

Just trying to wake him up to affirm that he already has a similar ball, went to the Super Bowl, saw Tru play last year, helped Mariani learn how to run faster, his wife's Dad coached FB for 30 years, her brother coached for 20 and his son was an all state QB a few years ago.

Ha ha, that's pretty good. I like to flip shit to PR about the bragging, name dropping, etc. as much as the next guy, but I will say one thing. And I can't believe I'm typing this but he does back it up - and he's accomplished a shitload in life so he probably gets some leeway on that. :shock: :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back