• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Quitters

alabamagrizzly said:
Will someone please tell these guys we don’t want them anymore. They’re all a bunch of quitters who couldn’t hack it somewhere else and they’ll eventually quit on us too.

Dalton Sneed
Alijah Lee
Adam Eastwood
Lamarriel Taylor
Caleb Hill
Jessie Simms
David Shaw
Chris Favoroso
Gavin Robertson
Robby Hauck
Erik Williams

We don’t need these kind of cry babies on this team. We’re a team of a bunch of men who stand their ground and never say die...or worse yet, think they might be better off somewhere else. Get em outta here!!

I’m sure you’re being sarcastic but if you aren’t.....How did Caleb Hill quit? Who did he quit? Favoroso?

Grizzly96 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Will someone please tell these guys we don’t want them anymore. They’re all a bunch of quitters who couldn’t hack it somewhere else and they’ll eventually quit on us too.

Dalton Sneed
Alijah Lee
Adam Eastwood
Lamarriel Taylor
Caleb Hill
Jessie Simms
David Shaw
Chris Favoroso
Gavin Robertson
Robby Hauck
Erik Williams

We don’t need these kind of cry babies on this team. We’re a team of a bunch of men who stand their ground and never say die...or worse yet, think they might be better off somewhere else. Get em outta here!!

I’m sure you’re being sarcastic but if you aren’t.....How did Caleb Hill quit? Who did he quit? Favoroso?

Yes, definitely being sarcastic. Caleb Hill left Blinn College early to join Montana for spring. Favoroso was originally committed to App St but left w/out taking a snap for Arizona Western and then left there after one year to join Montana. I figured Sims is the one everyone would question. He was committed to OSU and quit on that to commit here.

alabamagrizzly said:
Grizzly96 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Dalton Sneed
Alijah Lee
Adam Eastwood
Lamarriel Taylor
Caleb Hill
Jessie Simms
David Shaw
Chris Favoroso
Gavin Robertson
Robby Hauck
Erik Williams

Yes, definitely being sarcastic. Caleb Hill left Blinn College early to join Montana for spring. Favoroso was originally committed to App St but left w/out taking a snap for Arizona Western and then left there after one year to join Montana. I figured Sims is the one everyone would question. He was committed to OSU and quit on that to commit here.

You thought everyone would be questioning Sims decision to decommit from OSU?

Huh, interesting.

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
I quit chewing tobacco. f***! I'm a quitter too!

& I quit waiting on peach vodka. Bastard.

Update: I quit ordering salmon Cesar’s & Chardonnay in Cali for fear of having the table turned over. Not something I’m proud of & fortunately Mexican food is readily available.

Apparently some people don't understand or appreciate the sacrifice or length of time it takes a family run small-scale fruit flavored distillery to get up and running.

Last fall my brother in law and head vitner, Vladmir, ran into some legal trouble when the police found him asleep at 3:30 AM in the parking lot of the Bardinay Restaurant and Destilery. They trumped up some bogus criminal mischief charges on him because he was driving a container truck. Oh, and in the front cab they found a crowbar, a ski mask and 650 ft. of garden hose. He was eventually released following a lengthy deportation hearing when the Russians refused to take him back.
a888_victor_bout_arrested_2050081722-21316.jpg

Then last November I get a cease and desist operations letter from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Apparently, you have to be "licensed" :roll: to distill and sell liquor. Who knew the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms had anything to do with the production of alcohol?
Then, one of my Russian mail-order bride's younger twin sisters, Onya or Inya, was partially blinded this past winter after sampling one of the early batches of vodka. I don't actually know if it was Inya or Onya, l rarely look at their eyes. The good news is I was able to market the rest of the batch to the local Russian community as antifreeze and a dipilatory solution.

wwe-nikki-and-brie-bella-bella-bowl-vi-photoshoot_1.jpg

The peach pits I planted in the yard last fall still show no life, although it has been a late spring here in Boise. However, I'm confident we'll have bushels of vine ripened peaches by August! :thumb:

Sam A. Blitz said:
Craig Ochs
Drew Miller
Justin Green
JD Quinn

Quitters

Joe Douglass, Jamal Jones and many many others too!

Makes one wonder how the Griz won any games these past 25 years with all the "quitters" who joined the Griz from other teams!

Seriously though I'm fairly amused (and at the same time disappointed) by the mental gymnastics people bashing Jensen are going through trying to explain why transferring TO the Griz from another team is fine, but Jensen transferring away makes him a "quitter" and a "porch dog" instead of a "hunting dog".

Ursa Major said:
Then last November I get a cease and desist operations letter from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Hm...cease and desist. Also known as a quitter excuse you damn quitter!

griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Grizzly96 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Dalton Sneed
Alijah Lee
Adam Eastwood
Lamarriel Taylor
Caleb Hill
Jessie Simms
David Shaw
Chris Favoroso
Gavin Robertson
Robby Hauck
Erik Williams

Huh, interesting.

So that’s how you interpreted that? Ok. Seriously, you don’t need to try so hard at taking digs at me that you end up failing so badly. Is there no body else here that might be an easier target for you?

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

Update: I quit ordering salmon Cesar’s & Chardonnay in Cali for fear of having the table turned over. Not something I’m proud of & fortunately Mexican food is readily available.

Apparently some people don't understand or appreciate the sacrifice or length of time it takes a family run small-scale fruit flavored distillery to get up and running.

Last fall my brother in law and head vitner, Vladmir, ran into some legal trouble when the police found him asleep at 3:30 AM in the parking lot of the Bardinay Restaurant and Destilery. They trumped up some bogus criminal mischief charges on him because he was driving a container truck. Oh, and in the front cab they found a crowbar, a ski mask and 650 ft. of garden hose. He was eventually released following a lengthy deportation hearing when the Russians refused to take him back.

Then last November I get a cease and desist operations letter from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Apparently, you have to be "licensed" :roll: to distill and sell liquor. Who knew the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms had anything to do with the production of alcohol?
Then, one of my Russian mail-order bride's younger twin sisters, Onya or Inya, was partially blinded this past winter after sampling one of the early batches of vodka. I don't actually know if it was Inya or Onya, l rarely look at their eyes. The good news is I was able to market the rest of the batch to the local Russian community as antifreeze and a dipilatory solution.

The peach pits I planted in the yard last fall still show no life, although it has been a late spring here in Boise. However, I'm confident we'll have bushels of vine ripened peaches by August! :thumb:

There is no WAY this story is true.

You can't fit 650 feet of garden hose in the cab of a truck. :roll: :roll:

Oh, and in case it is, I'll take Onya or Inya...blind or not. :thumb:

alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Grizzly96 said:

Huh, interesting.

So that’s how you interpreted that? Ok. Seriously, you don’t need to try so hard at taking digs at me that you end up failing so badly. Is there no body else here that might be an easier target for you?

I'm not taking digs at you. Just responding to your thread.

griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
griz5700 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Huh, interesting.

I'm not taking digs at you. Just responding to your thread.

Oh, my bad. Maybe next time try typing in a not-so-condescending tone. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

There is no WAY this story is true.

You can't fit 650 feet of garden hose in the cab of a truck. :roll: :roll:

Oh, and in case it is, I'll take Onya or Inya...blind or not. :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back