• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Nation Has a Fever......

Never finished worse than #1 in the Big Sky Conference (shared title or outright won it). Never missed the playoffs. Frequently won real playoff games (against scholarship teams) and made 3 NC appearances in 7 years.

His last 4 years here:

51-6 overall. 42-2 regular season, 31-1 in conference. 2 NC appearances and a Semi final appearance, 4-0 against the cats.

Yeah...if we could get more of THAT type of season rather than 50% chance of no playoffs, likely a 5-6 to 7-4 records, 0 Big Sky titles, rare good playoff win (1 in the past 6 years) & losing to the cats 50/50 that'd be nice.

Our program isn't in a place where it's impossible to recover from the past 6 years...but with the wrong hire it could go wrong in a hurry. Who better than someone who was a proven winner here for his 7 years to yank us out of this pit of mediocrity we've fallen into these past 6 years.

Also...wanted to add.... We need more cowbell...er... Bobby-Ball!

SFwuUf7.gif

Htowngriz said:
Allezchat said:
Is this fever caused from an STD? Maybe Beau Donaldson spread it around?

Too soon..........?

It was actually your sister. True story.

I heard she took it on the chin and then proceeded with using a Montana State shirt to wipe it off..

Htowngriz said:
Allezchat said:

Too soon..........?

Well I got it from his mom !!!
I think Hammer got it from his wife !!!
What does that tell ya

grizcountry420 said:
Htowngriz said:
Allezchat said:

Too soon..........?

I heard she took it on the chin and then proceeded with using a Montana State shirt to wipe it off..

Well she has had more balls bounce off her chin than an NBA backboard

Your comments are just Bullshit. We are seeking concrete information that will eventually lead to an announcement as to who will be our new head coach. You guys just piss up this forum.

NUTZ said:
Your comments are just Bullshit. We are seeking concrete information that will eventually lead to an announcement as to who will be our new head coach. You guys just piss up this forum.

I agree Deez.

Jackasses.

NUTZ said:

Piss up the forum???? Maybe this fever you guys have is accompanied by a burning sensation when you piss....

That would help narrow down the STD causing it all.

NUTZ said:

My bad. I forgot there aren't already 400 other threads dedicated to who our next head coach will be.

TCCGRIZ said:
grizcountry420 said:
Htowngriz said:
Allezchat said:

Too soon..........?

Well she has had more balls bounce off her chin than an NBA backboard
This is the sh$t that happens when Griz don’t make the playoffs...people get creative for entertainment and this is entertaining!

NUTZ said:

Hauck "will be are next coach " book it .
Will be announced by no later than Tuesday ..
Rumors might start flying(wink,wink) tonite
So we are biding our time until then with some innocent banter. So stfu

Back