• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Players leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man1

When Hauck is announced as the new head coach at UM, I would suspect quite a few current players will transfer and some of the soft recruits will go elsewhere. A large majority of the current roster is not mentally tough enough to deal with Hauck as the head guy. Soft players will need not apply.

Curran should be on the phone right now finding another program that will allow him to drop balls year after year and be cool with it. He just wont play if he pulls that with Hauck.

This is one of the biggest douche posts ever you are a classless ahole!
bash Stitt leave players the fuck alone!

Wow dude. Next time you call out an 18-22 year old by name, put your name on the line as well. Go root for someone else.

Mavman said:
This is one of the biggest douche posts ever you are a classless ahole!
bash Stitt leave players the f*** alone!
Careful, he’ll send you one of these
bb089e4920ca4d93dbdaeacbec2abf9a.jpg

Christ, so its not enough to continually bash the now former staff, but we're going to start shi*ting on the players too? GTFOH with the ish.

Man1 said:
When Hauck is announced as the new head coach at UM, I would suspect quite a few current players will transfer and some of the soft recruits will go elsewhere. A large majority of the current roster is not mentally tough enough to deal with Hauck as the head guy. Soft players will need not apply.

Curran should be on the phone right now finding another program that will allow him to drop balls year after year and be cool with it. He just wont play if he pulls that with Hauck.

BTW what is Hauck's record since leaving Montana? Is it any good? Any signature wins? Any players of his reach the Pros? Let me know.

Quit making excuses for sub par player. He owns his actions on the field, Hauck won't deal with that and you know it.

Our fan base is a bunch of cowards

I have used my name on here before if he wants to find me. I will tell him it is bullshit to call out kids that bust their ass for this team and University! he would have no problem kicking my ass I'm not much of a challenge :lol:

griznative24 said:
Man1 said:

BTW what is Hauck's record since leaving Montana? Is it any good? Any signature wins? Any players of his reach the Pros? Let me know.
SDSU is real good.

Man1 said:
Quit making excuses for sub par player. He owns his actions on the field, Hauck won't deal with that and you know it.

Our fan base is a bunch of cowards

Put your name on it. You calling us cowards yet are quick to call out a kid. GTFO

griznative24 said:
Man1 said:

Any players of his reach the Pros? What kind of question is that?

:lol: :lol:

kemajic said:
griznative24 said:
Man1 said:

SDSU is real good.

I'll take your word for it.

grizcountry420 said:
griznative24 said:
Man1 said:

You know, recruiting? Pretty big part of college ball.

Man1 said:

Has Curran dropped a few passes over the past two season? Yes, unfortunately. However, without Curran making key receptions on that last drive against the Cats, the Griz don't have a chance to tie the game at the end.

griznative24 said:
grizcountry420 said:
griznative24 said:
Man1 said:

You know, recruiting? Pretty big part of college ball.

As Too Short would say: Get in where you fit in.. If we were to hire Bobby, he would come in and not miss a beat.

Man1 said:

Jesus christ man. Go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back