• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LOL this is Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
tothemax said:
OH please please please......... Get him the hell out of here.

You are about to get your wish. Montana may be down for another 6 years until the program stabilizes.

PDXGrizzly said:
tothemax said:
OH please please please......... Get him the hell out of here.

You are about to get your wish. Montana may be down for another 6 years until the program stabilizes.
We have good players but we need someone that can actually coach them and bring out the best in them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man1 said:
Fahque said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Man1 said:
Ha ha ha ha you can't make this up!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Go to hell.
I can’t believe this motherfucker has not yet been band, considering the mods must know that it is AG1.
They know it's not AG1 that's why

So Fahque!
Yeah. Ok.

82f22177687cd01be047c70cf269745b.jpg

Douchebag

Man1 said:
Fahque said:
Man1 said:
Fahque said:
I can’t believe this motherfucker has not yet been band, considering the mods must know that it is AG1.
They know it's not AG1 that's why

So Fahque!
Yeah. Ok.

82f22177687cd01be047c70cf269745b.jpg

Douchebag
You want some, come get some punk. I'm not like AG and I will take your f***[*] head off.
Ooooh...internet tough guys is back
39fe939d003c79c5b680657bf2b733f9.jpg

I’m so scared.

Need a safe place snowflake, I mean AG1?

The last time Alpha got challenged it was to a decathlon by everettgriz. That was the funniest thing I've seen on here.

indian-outlaw said:
The last time Alpha got challenged it was to a decathlon by everettgriz. That was the funniest thing I've seen on here.

to a decathlon? classic!!!! I didn't see it. In our current mind frame I think we could all use a good laugh..... anyone have the post readily available and can post here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back