• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just imagine if.....

ABG, I have insider information on the Washington’s sports philanthropy & can tell you unequivocally the only other organization in their donation pipeline is a U6 girls soccer team.

zengriz said:
...fcuk the washingtons...

... :coffee: ...

Sorry Zen. I usually like your posts but this one misses the mark by a wide margin. Maybe you don't like one or more of them personally for some reason, but this thread is about their contributions to the University, not how anyone may feel about them on a personal level. As a Griz fan I simply cannot fathom having that kind of very un-zen attitude about such amazing and critical benefactors for the University and the greater Missoula community. Missoula and UM obviously hold a special place in their hearts as proven by their decades of immense financial and other support.

Thank you Washingtons!! :clap:

.....I thought you were going to say something like " ...imagine if we held EWU to 10 points in the second half...." because that has crossed my mind many times in the last several weeks. How big would our heads be right now?

firmgriz said:
Sorry Zen. I usually like your posts

...whoa firmgriz.. that was as alternate reality...
...dennis washington is my hero..long time...
...that was a joke..my apology to you...

... :cool: ...

My $.02 on the Washingtons are this. I think they're a family with too damn much money. They weaseled their way out of taking care of the Berkeley Pit disaster.

That being said, I am very glad that when they decided to be generous, its to my school, and not somewhere else. Without their almost-blood money, our football program and the institution would be in a far worse position, and for that I am grateful.

zengriz said:
firmgriz said:
Sorry Zen. I usually like your posts

...whoa firmgriz.. that was as alternate reality...
...dennis washington is my hero..long time...
...that was a joke..my apology to you...

... :cool: ...

Too late and too little. You are an idiot and an ass.

[/quote]

Too late and too little. You are an idiot and an ass.
[/quote]

...you're way off base dude...
...your stalking has been noted...
...moron and silver suits you better...

... :lame: ...

zen, ...no worries...
Some of us got it. I thought it to be hilarious. A new acronym. In that universe.

signedbewildered said:
.....I thought you were going to say something like " ...imagine if we held EWU to 10 points in the second half...." because that has crossed my mind many times in the last several weeks. How big would our heads be right now?

Even 30. :| :|

Stop_HammerTime69 said:
My $.02 on the Washingtons are this. I think they're a family with too damn much money. They weaseled their way out of taking care of the Berkeley Pit disaster.

That being said, I am very glad that when they decided to be generous, its to my school, and not somewhere else. Without their almost-blood money, our football program and the institution would be in a far worse position, and for that I am grateful.

How exactly did the Washingtons “weasel” their way out of taking care of the Berkeley Pit?

Latest posts

Back