• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

PR's views on texting while driving

GeauxGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
I havnt read any of the other thread since the 5th post so I have no idea what's going on. My quick unbiased, nonprofessional opinion. Drinkings bad unless you live in Montana where it's perfectly acceptable. Texting is in-personable, driving or not. Sexting is just stupid. Everett seems like a nice guy besides the fact he's named after a richy rich suburb. PR just argues way too damn much for his own good, usually for no reason. Did I miss anything?

You missed that if you disagree with pr you have obviously never played the game - NPTG.

It would have meant more to me if there could have been something about the Cadillac woven in there. And we're all dying to know how that chicken was.

EverettGriz said:
Jod, I trust you texted ahead from the open road with your chicken order.

I tried but those hootchies kept bombarding me with sexts so I couldn't get one out....Liz is a freak!

bgbigdog said:
GeauxGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
I havnt read any of the other thread since the 5th post so I have no idea what's going on. My quick unbiased, nonprofessional opinion. Drinkings bad unless you live in Montana where it's perfectly acceptable. Texting is in-personable, driving or not. Sexting is just stupid. Everett seems like a nice guy besides the fact he's named after a richy rich suburb. PR just argues way too damn much for his own good, usually for no reason. Did I miss anything?

You missed that if you disagree with pr you have obviously never played the game - NPTG.

It would have meant more to me if there could have been something about the Cadillac woven in there. And we're all dying to know how that chicken was.

Chicken was good but suspiciously a little larger than any chicken I have ever seen...more the size of a California Condor.

What happens in Lincoln stays in Lincoln it appears.

If you drink and drive but drink a clear liquid like vodka or gin is that better because you can still see the road through the bottle?

ordigger said:
In math two negatives make a positive.

So I assume if you're texting while drunk driving, that's a good thing?

So if I lose two bets to you, you owe me? I like this. :thumb:

HelenaHandBasket said:
I just assumed this was PR's view while driving:

3ac8352d044e8253d640c0220ef1a011.jpg

That view would suggest that he wasn't driving. Sorry, I had too.

DuCharme said:
ordigger said:
In math two negatives make a positive.

So I assume if you're texting while drunk driving, that's a good thing?

So if I lose two bets to you, you owe me? I like this. :thumb:

Yes, but since I never bet....we're even.

Back